Vapor world
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Vapor world

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Vapor world

I have looked every where trying to find out something about the company vapor world. I ordered from them then decided to find out something about them. I think I di that backwards....lol Has anyone else ordered anything from them? Are they new?

which one..there are a 100 of them in the US
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just placed an order with them. It's the first time I've ordered from them so I don't have any info as of yet. They have been sending me updates on my orders via emails just like any other online vendor.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

I have been getting updates also. They had the vtr for 79.00 and that was the beginning I couldn't make up my mind so I kept adding to it. Now I am just impatient...lol
    DetraMental likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran D. Waterhouse's Avatar

Vaporworld.biz Is this them?
    DetraMental likes this.
    A Kayfun and Caravela clones, BoxMods w/ 2ohm singles, IGO S, Smok dripper, iTaste VF, Orchid V2 clone & Adirondack Vapor juice :)

Quote Originally Posted by D. Waterhouse View Post
    Vaporworld.biz Is this them?

That is them. They had some really good black friday deals. I got the VTR kit for 79.99 and it came with a battery and a 30 ml bottle of juice. I also ordered the MVP 2 for 39.99 and the I taste 3.0 VV. I had the MVP and loved it but I wanted the VTR and MVP 2. I ordered this Saturday and it seems like it is taking forever for it to ship....haha

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I did NOT have a good experience with them. What they don't tell you, and isn't listed ANYWHERE on their site, they don't do refunds/exchanges on ANYTHING purchased over the Internet. I got a defective VTR from them, and it took over 2 weeks of constant emailing and phone calls to FINALLY get it resolved. What should have been a simple "send it back, we will check it, and send you a new one" turned into a nightmare of videos, emails, phone calls, broken promises, etc. If you are lucky, and don't have any problems with the gear, then you should be fine. The ONLY saving grace is that their customer service guy is friendly and truly wants to help, but he is hamstrung by the owners, and not empowered to make many decisions on his own.

I did try a second time to give them my business, even AFTER my bad experience. On Black Friday I was going to buy some batteries and tanks, but had a problem with checkout. I tried for hours to get some help from them to complete the checkout, but no one responded to my multiple emails or phone calls.

Based on my previous experiences with them, I will *probably* never buy anything from them again. As always though ... YMMV!
    Underwhelmed likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran MonicaRae's Avatar

How much did u pay for the itaste vv 3.0? I went thru misthub which like your site nobody has any info on!
    I got an awesome deal though and same as you I've gotten follow up emails and crazy I ordered it on Sunday and they shipped it same day and I just tracked it and says it'll be here today! 2 days?? Say what??? I'm psyched!

I paid 44.99 for the starter kit.. battery/usb charger/wall charger/5 iclear 16's
    CROSSING MY FINGERS I get what I ordered
    DetraMental likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaRae View Post
    How much did u pay for the itaste vv 3.0? I went thru misthub which like your site nobody has any info on!
    I got an awesome deal though and same as you I've gotten follow up emails and crazy I ordered it on Sunday and they shipped it same day and I just tracked it and says it'll be here today! 2 days?? Say what??? I'm psyched!

I paid 44.99 for the starter kit.. battery/usb charger/wall charger/5 iclear 16's
    CROSSING MY FINGERS I get what I ordered
    Hi MonicaRae,

The OP bought a VTR, not the iTaste VV v3. What you ordered is an awesome setup though, I have 2 of them and they are BULLET PRROF little devices. The only problem I have had with the VV is the battery life, it is only an 800mAh battery. Your price on the setup looks about right for the kit with 5 iClears, and I suspect you will be VERY pleased with them. I love mine, and the 2 VV v2s (total of 4), and they make GREAT backup devices for me now.

Good luck, and ENJOY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast