The Vapor Company. $1.99 juice. VJ's blog. Received orders? Anyone? - Page 27
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: The Vapor Company. $1.99 juice. VJ's blog. Received orders? Anyone?

Ordered on 02-14-14. No reply to status request. Waiting.... Waiting.... Patience....

Full Member Verified Member shawnphase's Avatar

i contacted them about the missing juice in my order, and the guy on the phone said it would be sent with an additional bottle. i suppose that was monday or so. ill keep you guys updated of what happens there.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

could you imagine how funny a sitcom would be about the daily on-goings in that workplace ? It might be better than the office !
    Spike64, ~Ricky~ and Lorelei like this.

I placed my order back on January 17th, and (surprise, surprise) still awaiting fulfillment. Have sent multiple e-mails and called multiple times without a single response... time to dispute the charges i suppose, good times
    Spike64 likes this.

They called me on Friday for some reason (order placed 1/17, still "awaiting fulfillment"). I called back a few hours later, still within business hours, about 4 pm. No answer after about 30 rings, no message/voicemail option.

Full Member Verified Member shawnphase's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eiknarf View Post
    I placed my order back on January 17th, and (surprise, surprise) still awaiting fulfillment. Have sent multiple e-mails and called multiple times without a single response... time to dispute the charges i suppose, good times
    just wanted to update that they straightened out my order and sent the tracking info for the promo bottles that i got. if you PM me your order number, name, and everything you ordered, i'll give them a call. i dont work for this company and i have no affiliation with them, but i do like the juices i've tried so far. so maybe if you want to touch base with me i can call them on your behalf and help straighten it out for you. i just want people to enjoy what they have to offer. if they are going to keep the prices of their juice at 1.99 and are simply ironing out the kinks here and make good with everyone, and they did for me, then i'll do a little extra to ensure people give them a fair shot, because the juice is good. i like the mix as well as the flavors, and honestly its a versatile juice. if either of you guys wanna message me i can help out, maybe i got lucky when i got in touch with em. i would recognize the guy's voice i talked to on the phone and he was totally helpful.

I thought this was a good place to put this, sorry if it off topic.
    I just got an email from them advertising 18650 batteries with a capacity of "5000" mah" for 9.99.
    Although I haven't tried any of these batteries, from experience I can tell you this is a total rip off.
    These batteries will not evan come close to that capacity.
    High end manuafacturers are just now selling batteries at/near the 3000 mah capacity.
    If you want to try out these batteries you can find them listed on Amazon must cheaper, you can also read the reviews.
    I'd also be worried about the safety of these cells.

Just trying to help the community.

Tommy

edit:I found a few test that were done on batteries that were advertised the same and looked just like the ones in question. The test showed a capacity of 1000 mah which is what I expected.
    Last edited by liltommy; 03-11-2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.
    Lorelei likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnphase View Post
    just wanted to update that they straightened out my order and sent the tracking info for the promo bottles that i got. if you PM me your order number, name, and everything you ordered, i'll give them a call. i dont work for this company and i have no affiliation with them, but i do like the juices i've tried so far. so maybe if you want to touch base with me i can call them on your behalf and help straighten it out for you. i just want people to enjoy what they have to offer. if they are going to keep the prices of their juice at 1.99 and are simply ironing out the kinks here and make good with everyone, and they did for me, then i'll do a little extra to ensure people give them a fair shot, because the juice is good. i like the mix as well as the flavors, and honestly its a versatile juice. if either of you guys wanna message me i can help out, maybe i got lucky when i got in touch with em. i would recognize the guy's voice i talked to on the phone and he was totally helpful.
    er, no thanks. Won't be dealing with these bozos ever again.
    remmy00 and Spike64 like this.

I give up, order was placed Jan 15 for 18 bottles, 7 emails, 5 messages on their website and 2 phone calls and not one response.
    I'm done. Time to dispute the charges, file with the better business bureau, and post negative on all forums warning people of this company. I would not mind the wait if I had some type of communication but all most 60 days and not one response, that is totally unacceptable and I will warn anyone to stay away, FAR AWAY from these people.
    I can’t believe that they are trying to pawn off these 5000ma batteries. Anyone that knows anything about batteries know these are fakes, not only do they take your money for juices, now they are trying to push fake batteries on people that don't know any better. This is not what I call a respectable company and will make sure they don't rip off other people. What are they going to sell next? Everlasting Atomizers?
    remmy00, Spike64 and Lorelei like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I received my order about a month after I ordered. Then about a week after that I got another envelope from them with someone else's packing slip and address shipped to my house. They were mostly hemp flavors. If you know what I mean.