E-Juice Vendors on the east Coast

Thread: E-Juice Vendors on the east Coast

Default E-Juice Vendors on the east Coast

Hello all,

Ive been ordering my e-juice from MBV(Mt Baker Vapor), because i love their selection and their prices. The thing I don't like is the wait time. It generally takes about 4-5 days with priority mail. Does anyone have any suggestions for a vendor on the east coast with similar prices and selection. Thanks

No one has suggestions?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Sortable list of suppliers. Scroll down to check out suppliers listed on ECF.

Forum Suppliers - Sortable List

I am not familiar with Mt. Baker Vapor. I hope you have found a suitable replacement by now.

In case you are still looking for businesses located north,I've liked and tried Mad Vapes, My Freedom Smokes, E Liquid Planet,Lite cig, Just ordered from Smoktech, which seem to have very good prices.

Giant vapes. Located out of Rhode Island I'm in jersey and it gets here quicker than stuff I order from the west coast.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow. Is there anything "postally weird" about your area that might cause delays? I've been ordering from Mt. Baker for years and it has to get all the way to Boston. Never used anything but their $4.00 or free ground shipping option and I always get my orders from them in three days. Never even had a four day delivery from them. Typical is if they have my order Monday morning I have a package Wednesday with 1st class shipping. Dunno where else to tell you to try. Almost all my stuff is coming from central US or the West coast and it always gets here fast.

The only thing I can think of is MBV is closed weekends. If you place an order on a Saturday it won't get processed until Monday morning.