iTaste VV 3.0 VW - worth it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iTaste VV 3.0 VW - worth it?

Default iTaste VV 3.0 VW - worth it?

I'm only 2 months in with my ego batteries and clearomizers. My boyfriend is looking for something for my birthday - the next step on my vaping journey if you like. So he's looking at - Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 VW iClear 16, 800mAh.

Will it keep me happy for the next few months? I don't have a solderer, a shed or a workshop! I don't have the skills or knowledge to be building things yet! I just want to keep going and improve my experience with VV.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LizaBear View Post
    I'm only 2 months in with my ego batteries and clearomizers. My boyfriend is looking for something for my birthday - the next step on my vaping journey if you like. So he's looking at - Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 VW iClear 16, 800mAh.

Will it keep me happy for the next few months? I don't have a solderer, a shed or a workshop! I don't have the skills or knowledge to be building things yet! I just want to keep going and improve my experience with VV.

Thanks!
    I can't tell you much about the battery, however soldering is extremely easy and a cheap iron will run you about 5-15$
    Sorry i can't be much help in terms of the battery but a soldering iron is a good investment worth checking out

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LizaBear View Post

Thanks!
    You should enjoy it, but this thread should answer most any question you should have:

The Innokin iTaste VV V3 owners group

If you're not in major hurry you can wait for 101vape.com to restock their express kits @ 25.99 (sign up for the notifications, theyre generally pretty good about restocks):

Innokin iTaste VV (V3) Express kit - 101 Vape

Or looks like you can get um on e-bay for around $30ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Thanks for the replies. Looks like 101vape don't ship outside of the US anyway.

Just make sure you get an authentic one. There are many knockoffs out there. Wife and I started out with iTaste VV V3's and they are great little units. IMO the iClear16's are okay, but I would recommend going with just the iTaste VV express kit and get some Aspire BDC tanks.

The Innokin iTaste is now my backup/going out battery since I just got an eVic with an Aspire Nautilus.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you don't have any VV option at all right now the VV 3 is a nice place to start. You will get the option do decide if you like finding your sweet spot in VV or VW mode, and the fact that you can use it as a passthrough is a nice touch.

BUT: For out and about use the run time won't be that much different than what you already have. If that's a concern you may want to consider the iTaste MVP2 instead. Most users can go two days between charges with the MVP.

Other than that - both use largely the same electronics and will give you the same vape experience.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

$25 Vs. $125!

One 100 Percent Worth it
    My Favs: VV/VW~ WAE-II, VS-DNA | MECHS~ Knight-SE, bOd Mecha, My Point Touch | SLIM UNITS~ JM16 Aged Brass, Vaper V4, Line-LE | ATTYS~ Erlkönigin, Gem, Estia, Sophia, Prometey-II, Senio-D

I have two of them and so does my wife. I vape a lot more than her and found myself swapping batteries out 2-3 times a day. She can still get most of a day out of one of hers but usually does need to get her backup out by the end of the day or hook up to an extension cord with the charger and pass-through vape. I got tired of changing so many times during the day and keeping up on charging so at my 6 month quit day bought a Blemish Provari. Now, I use the Provari about 90% during the day but keep one of my Itaste VV V3s full of a different juice for when I want a change up. I am finding I only need to charge up my iTaste about once every 3-4 days now. I will probably always keep an iTaste or possibly buy a MVP as a backup to the Provari but I know I will have to replace them more often than batteries for my Provari. I also purchased a 510 to Ego adapter for the Provari so I can use the iClear 16's I still have and they work great too. As mentioned on here many times..... It is good to have back ups for your back ups!

Account closed on request

I highly recomment the iTaste VV v3 Express kit instead: it comes with 5 smaller, square clearo (the iClear 10s) that have proved absolutely flawless and completely reliable. More importantly, it comes with a very convenient cap that turns the whole thing into a sort of oversized pen that you can carry in your pocket without worrying about breaking the clearo, or having it leak in your pocket, or getting lint on the tip.

I have two of them that I vape outdoors and at work. Never had one single problem with them, honestly. I bought an eVic for home, and it's just as well because it's surprisingly more fragile than the iTaste VV v3. The eVic has a geekier interface and a longer battery life, but frankly it has nothing on the iTaste for anything else. I'm not quite sure why I bought it, given how good the iTaste is. You'd be happy with the iTaste as your only APV.

Full Member* Verified Member

like others said the iclear 16's aren't great. If you haven't purchased already I would suggest just buying the battery on its own and buying the tanks separately. I have two iTaste V3's and love them, the passthrough with a micro USB is the way all ecigs should be IMO. My only pet peeve about the unit is the square shape, it is very tippy and because of the square shape it doesn't fit into any of my stands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast