World of Vape is AWESOME!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: World of Vape is AWESOME!!!

  1. #1
    Full Member JuicyPoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25

    Default World of Vape is AWESOME!!!

    Just wanted to give WorldofVape a shout out for AWESOME customer service, fast processing/shipping, and HOLY COW best prices out there! I was a little hesitant to place an order with this company because it was hard to find reviews out there, but saw they are a registered ECF supplier. So, I decided to place my order -- so glad I did! Had all of our items delivered in 3 days! Not to mention our order was perfect – nothing missing, nothing broken, and prices as promised! Smooth transaction from start to finish. I’ve also contacted them here and there for advice/questions and they always reply back quickly and professionally. You can really tell they take pride in their business and care about their customers. I will always check their site before placing my order elsewhere! Best kept secret out there.
    http://www.worldofvape.com/
    Last edited by JuicyPoots; 02-18-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Bondagefofoo, Sambuca and Lorelei like this.

  2. #2
    Vapemail Stalker Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Spike64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mid-Michigan
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyPoots View Post
    Just wanted to give WorldofVape a shout out for AWESOME customer service, fast processing/shipping, and HOLY COW best prices out there! I was a little hesitant to place an order with this company because it was hard to find reviews out there, but saw they are a registered ECF supplier. So, I decided to place my order -- so glad I did! Had all of our items delivered in 3 days! Not to mention our order was perfect – nothing missing, nothing broken, and prices as promised! Smooth transaction from start to finish. I’ve also contacted them here and there for advice/questions and they always reply back quickly and professionally. You can really tell they take pride in their business and care about their customers. I will always check their site before placing my order elsewhere! Best kept secret out there.
    WORLDofVAPE - Best Vape - Best Price
    I've ordered from them a couple of times myself and my experience has been very much like yours...nothing but positive things to say...
    Sambuca likes this.



  3. #3
    Full Member JuicyPoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Wife just ordered one of the Anyvape AnyMOD units tonight. Can't wait to check it out when it arrives.
    Spike64 likes this.

  4. #4
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    S.I. NY
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike64 View Post
    I've ordered from them a couple of times myself and my experience has been very much like yours...nothing but positive things to say...
    great prices, but limited selection.
    Sambuca likes this.

  5. #5
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    S.I. NY
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyPoots View Post
    Wife just ordered one of the Anyvape AnyMOD units tonight. Can't wait to check it out when it arrives.
    Wish they had some specs on this ( dimensions, weight, material etc... ). Not an early adapter type, but definitely looks interesting !
    Sambuca likes this.

  6. #6
    Full Member JuicyPoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazinny View Post
    Wish they had some specs on this ( dimensions, weight, material etc... ). Not an early adapter type, but definitely looks interesting !
    Got the wife's AnyMOD on Friday!! Very impressed!!

    Posted a review here...

    AnyVape AnyMOD VV VW MECH
    Last edited by JuicyPoots; 02-24-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    Sambuca likes this.

  7. #7
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sambuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    2,909
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazinny View Post
    great prices, but limited selection.
    i've spoken with the folks from WorldofVapes. they are trying to limit their products so that they can offer a darn good price. as i'm converting to all bottom double coil glassos, they will be my chief supplier for gear. they are the only company that i have seen that offers prices as good as, if not better than, 101Vape.
    There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8



  8. #8
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    S.I. NY
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sambuca View Post
    i've spoken with the folks from WorldofVapes. they are trying to limit their products so that they can offer a darn good price. as i'm converting to all bottom double coil glassos, they will be my chief supplier for gear. they are the only company that i have seen that offers prices as good as, if not better than, 101Vape.
    I hear you, i am not finding fault with their business model, just saying that they are geared toward the beginner vaper. They have selected some very good clearos (anyvape and aspire principally) and good starter kits and offer them at an excellent price, but they offer no mechanical mods, no cartos, no rebuildables, etc ...and even their regulated apv's come in full kit ( again geared toward the beginner ) only ... but if you are happy with aspire products and their replaceable coils for example, this is the place to buy !
    Sambuca and Lorelei like this.

  9. #9
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sambuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    2,909
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazinny View Post
    I hear you, i am not finding fault with their business model, just saying that they are geared toward the beginner vaper. They have selected some very good clearos (anyvape and aspire principally) and good starter kits and offer them at an excellent price, but they offer no mechanical mods, no cartos, no rebuildables, etc ...and even their regulated apv's come in full kit ( again geared toward the beginner ) only ... but if you are happy with aspire products and their replaceable coils for example, this is the place to buy !
    i hear that they are considering the world of mech mods. i don't think they plan on rba's, but that could change in time. i'm not a beginner, but i found my "perfect vape' in bdc's. i'll be getting a bunch of Nautiluses, and hoping there is a version 2 soon, without the glass tank screw. bdc's are extremely re-usable. this way, i can limit my vaping hobby to actual vaping!
    There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8



  10. #10
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    S.I. NY
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sambuca View Post
    i hear that they are considering the world of mech mods. i don't think they plan on rba's, but that could change in time. i'm not a beginner, but i found my "perfect vape' in bdc's. i'll be getting a bunch of Nautiluses, and hoping there is a version 2 soon, without the glass tank screw. bdc's are extremely re-usable. this way, i can limit my vaping hobby to actual vaping!
    I actually like what they do to an extent ( find the best devices in some categories, buy in bulk so that they can pass on the savings ). I just wish they had a few devices in EVERY category, and not just starter kits and bottom coil clearomizers. I prefer a single tensioned micro-coil for example. Stock coils are really poor. They use high gauge wire which is cheap, and have them mass produced by low wage workers, thus the hit and miss aspect. Aspire coils are probably the best in the market when they are not defective, but often they are. I am tires of paying $ 10 for a five pack and only 2 or 3 of them perform properly. It takes me 30 minutes every Sunday to rewick my coils which last forever, because i use lower gauge wire and build them properly.

    That said if the Nautilus is your thing, WOV has them at the best prices i've seen anywhere, short of ordering them in bulk (50 or more ) from China.
    Lorelei likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks