Vaperize Vapors?

Thread: Vaperize Vapors?

Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vaperize Vapors?

I found this vendor through a friend on ECF ans was wondering if anybody had heard of or used them before. There website is Vaperize | Welcome. They have some pretty good mods/atomizers/pre-orders but they make you go to a third party form to pay and it seems pretty sketchy to me.
    Vicious Ant: Valkyrie #1713 - Atmomixani: Nemesis #5884 - Flawless: Tugboat #1769 - Loki Lab: Omega #3227 - VHO: Helios #1435, Titan #5326 - Madz Modz: NZonic V3 #3406

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Yes they are legit; the only bad thing is they are out of Guam and that means it takes a little longer to get things but they do ship free on orders over $50. I too was skeptical when I was sent an invoice to pay thru PP but I went on and proceeded. I ordered a Zenith V1 from them but had to send it back due to the AFC ring not lining up correctly with the air hole slots and a bad center pin. That said they were very willing to correct the issue. Now I'm waiting for the Zenith V2 to come in as an exchange.

I VAPE and I VOTE

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good to know. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for m VA Valkyrie... lol
    Vicious Ant: Valkyrie #1713 - Atmomixani: Nemesis #5884 - Flawless: Tugboat #1769 - Loki Lab: Omega #3227 - VHO: Helios #1435, Titan #5326 - Madz Modz: NZonic V3 #3406

Full Member Verified Member Laoboi's Avatar

I was going to post a new thread asking the same question as the OP. I'm glad I came across this thread though, now I'm pumped for my Zenith V2!

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm surprised they aren't more popular here in the US. They have some pretty awesome stuff that's really hard to come by.

Super Member ECF Veteran Yiorgo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nu2m0dng View Post
    Yes they are legit; the only bad thing is they are out of Guam and that means it takes a little longer to get things but they do ship free on orders over $50. I too was skeptical when I was sent an invoice to pay thru PP but I went on and proceeded. I ordered a Zenith V1 from them but had to send it back due to the AFC ring not lining up correctly with the air hole slots and a bad center pin. That said they were very willing to correct the issue. Now I'm waiting for the Zenith V2 to come in as an exchange.
    Did they get the v2 out to you? This vendor stopped returning emails only an automated message.... Phone is disconnected I just had to dispute charges with a pre order that there hasn't been any info on since the end of may.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yiorgo View Post
    Did they get the v2 out to you? This vendor stopped returning emails only an automated message.... Phone is disconnected I just had to dispute charges with a pre order that there hasn't been any info on since the end of may.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    No, they never did? They also stopped replying to my emails. After finding their number online I called them every couple days and got excuse after excuse. I finally found one here on the mainland and cancelled my order with them. After waiting a week with no action on my refund I filed a dispute to get my money back.

I VAPE and I VOTE

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I also did not receive my refund, I had to dispute it through my bank. I would avoid this company at all costs.