Thread: I tried Stevens wholesale

Thumbs up I tried Stevens wholesale

I read a post here, some time in the past week, where someone was inquiring about stevens wholesale. Posters answers were everywhere from ---"never heard of them; I went to their site but don't know; wouldn't order from them etc".--- I've come across his website also, and wanted info to no avail, yet their supply looks wonderful. At any rate, I wish, I hoped, I crossed my digits that they were legit because I placed an order. I probably placed my trust in him because his FB and twitter was so professional and updated . I am here to say it's all good. There was correspondence before during and after my order, very quick shipping, and items are as ordered. Also, again, wonderful website and fabulous prices. I did not however, taste their liquid yet and am still searching for the best ejuice as I have not found my favorite and am still looking, I want cake, I want cake, and icing lol. I want sweet CinnaBun and stuff like that.

BTW, can't quite figure out where this posts goes, so if I am in the wrong forum, I'm sorry.

So try Great Deals on Electronic Cigarette Kits and Electronic Cigarette Accessories

2. Advertisement
    Vapemail Stalker Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I looked at their site...their prices seem a bit on the high side...look around at different vendors....you can find most of their items elsewhere for less...

dang, I almost don't like shopping on the internet (which I do tons) because if I wanted to order one simple item; it should take me less than 5 minutes to sit, order, pay- done, but noooo, I have to comparison shop for 2 hours to save a dime ! Ever hear "trip over a dollar to save a dime" . Anyhoodle, I beg to differ. I've compared. Well, yes, I do use others if need be, but last night lets say, I surfed to compare for 3 items. I should have been in bed, but I compared for 3 dang hours. I get on my own nerves. The end result, last night, for me was, Stevenswholesale. One was that his prices killed, two was that I could find all three items on the same website and only pay shipping once. The other websites were 2 of the items and 1 sold out, or 1 item and not the other, or all items with no good photo or detailed description etc. At any rate, I stand by my comment for this vendor and I think, but not quote, their motto, the more you buy and spread the word, the lower we go with prices !! Can they go any lower? lol - heck yeah- still on board. TY JMO

Vapemail Stalker Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good luck...its your money...If you are convinced that they are a good vendor with good pricing then that's all that matters...
    Last edited by Spike64; 03-15-2014 at 12:13 PM.