Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: NicVape- anyone use them?

Blog Entries

Question NicVape- anyone use them?

So someone posted in Deals & Steals a sale for NicVape. I hadn't heard of em but gave it a shot! I ordered $95.00 worth of juice for just over $20.00... Juice was regularly priced at $18.95 for 30ml and I paid a $3.74 a bottle. I got it, tried 2 of em and not impressed. This may sound odd but the juice looked old... The color of them was dull and IMO had too much color. I ordered candy and fruit flavors which are nearly clear.from most other vendors. The reason I think it looks old is I have old juices-a few that are over 1 & a 1/2 years old and they too look 'murky'... I dunno. Its not a huge loss either way. I wanted to look into ways to PIF maybe trading in ECF with all the juice I have that I don't like but I do not want to pass anything icky on- my intention is to be fair and to do something nice-not pass yucky stuff off on a fellow vapor. So thought I'd see what others thought of this vendor and their juice first! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Sdh
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I used them a few years back and received mislabeled nic. They are on my black list.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the input
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Raspberry Clouds Forever ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've had a bad results with their nic base recently. Also never replied to my email why it tasted so bad Booooooo!!!!!

Blog Entries

Boooo is right... I tasted one of the juices I got and, thinking it would be best to dispose of it. Where and how is the next question? Don't wanna dump down drain and hesitate sending it to regular garbage? Ideas?
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by vjdossey View Post
    Boooo is right... I tasted one of the juices I got and, thinking it would be best to dispose of it. Where and how is the next question? Don't wanna dump down drain and hesitate sending it to regular garbage? Ideas?
    I usually dump mine in the sink. I have a septic tank. Nicotine will dilute easily when water is added. Draino is far worse than nicotine
    vjdossey likes this.

They are listed on the Alchem site... New kinda vaping nic. Heard they used to be great.

http://www.nicselect.com/how-to-buy-liquid-nicotine/

I'd assume there are more vendors, just don't want to be listed.

OP- yeah, it'd be the right thing not to pass it on.
    Last edited by r77r7r; 03-06-2014 at 10:58 PM.
    vjdossey likes this.
    ...................... . .........................

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I got 1 litre of 100mg vg juice a few weeks ago and it is nice really clear no smell I had a good experience with NicVape
    vjdossey likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I took advantage of their Valentine's Day sale. Bought 6 bottles of juice, tasted five of them, all tasted very medicine-y with a chemical-y exhale. All of them tasted very similar even though they were different flavors. The one very dim bright spot was the Cherry Blackberry. Had it not been for the medicine/chemical taste it would have been some great juice. Too much cherry flavor will do that, I have yet to find a good cherry either in pre-mixed liquid or flavoring for DIY, but I digress.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by dchest02 View Post
    I took advantage of their Valentine's Day sale. Bought 6 bottles of juice, tasted five of them, all tasted very medicine-y with a chemical-y exhale. All of them tasted very similar even though they were different flavors. The one very dim bright spot was the Cherry Blackberry. Had it not been for the medicine/chemical taste it would have been some great juice. Too much cherry flavor will do that, I have yet to find a good cherry either in pre-mixed liquid or flavoring for DIY, but I digress.
    Best cherry on the planet. Also you could get the juice as well. Wera Garden Flavours - E-Flavour Cherry WG 10 ml -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast