Anyone tried West Coast Vape Supplies?

Thread: Anyone tried West Coast Vape Supplies?

Blog Entries

Post Anyone tried West Coast Vape Supplies?

Came across site through a Google search. Anyone ordered from them?
    West Coast Vape Supply, Inc. - Vaporizer Store - Buy Vapes and Wholesale Vaporizers

funny I'm about to purchase from them for the first time, I was wondering if anyone had experience as well. They are in California, I gave them a call and the guy on the phone was super nice and helpful. I'm getting a nemesis clone for 30 bucks... only 5 more than FastTech, and it doesn't have to ship from China! He asked what kind of juice I like and said he would throw some in the order for free. I'm gonna give it a shot. I'll let you know what happens.

I just realized this thread is pretty old... but in case you're still wondering, I'm already satisfied haha. I just placed an order for a Nemesis Clone, an IGOW-3 (the real deal), and it was $50. No shipping, and NO TAXES! And, after you place an order you get to play a tiled memory type game, where you get 4 tries to match an accessory product and you win it, FREE! Pretty cool set up, hopefully the products are as good as their service.

Blog Entries

Wow! Someone actually responded! Ha. I never ended up ordering from there--found what I wanted closer to home for a similar price--but I'm still interested. They had a fairly good selection with reasonable prices. Might have to wander over there again and see how they're doing. I'll still get dinged with tax (since I'm also in CA), but I can live with that if they have good product, etc. Thanks for the response and let me know how it turns out!

haha yeah I saw how long ago this thread was after I posted... sorry you couldn't get any help sooner. I decided to give them a shot, they seem to care about customer satisfaction a good deal, and the no shipping/no taxes certainly didn't hurt. I mostly didn't want to wait for everything to come from China... but if they do a good job I'll order from them again.

I did a little review here if youre curious... but its pretty much what I already mentioned
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...must-read.html

I'll let you know if the products are of good quality when I receive them