26650 Hades Clone (copper, v1, & v2) and Stingray Clone - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 26650 Hades Clone (copper, v1, & v2) and Stingray Clone

Senior Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by sheishreviews View Post
    It was my first thought when I saw the spring initially but being a spring, it should be able to condense down to 20mm just by twisting it into the recess on the hades. They're peanuts to buy so I think worth a punt, ill let u know when mine come in but it will more than likely take 3 weeks. If I make any progress with anything else ill let you know and plz let me know if you manage to find anything.
    You got it Sheish! Adding you as a friend on here right now. I have the Copper Hades on pre order from vaportekusa ... so it might be a little bit before I even see my Hades lol. I really hope this thing is pure copper like advertised. Kinda took the plunge on this one seeing as there are no reviews and its not being made by Tobeco, EHPRO, or Hcigar. The owner keeps confirming with me that it is 100% copper and will be a quality product. Seems like a great guy so I'm putting my trust in him.
    Last edited by Seylvape85; 04-27-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Full Member Verified Member sheishreviews's Avatar

Cool, I've seen the copper versions start to come to our shores as well now, just tried a nemesis spring in the hades for now and it works without self firing so there's a temporary solution if your magnets break, it's only a temporary solution though as you need to unscrew the pin so that it will make contact with the battery, you'll see when you get your hades anyway.....
    Video reviews of all things vaping related, click below to go to my channel!

Cool, I've seen the copper versions start to come to our shores as well now, just tried a nemesis spring in the hades for now and it works without self firing so there's a temporary solution if your magnets break, it's only a temporary solution though as you need to unscrew the pin so that it will make contact with the battery, you'll see when you get your hades anyway.....
    Curious...are you talking about the bottom pin that's on the firing button or the top adjustable pin. I was thinking maybe u meant the spring was too tall and keeping the bottom plate from making a connection...but then I'm think to myself ..that might not make sense haha. Your using MNKE's btw? I heard you can take the spring out from the top pin, tighten it all the way up and it works great.

I also wanted to mention, the place I pre-ordered it from says they are including a spring from the sigelei for me. They said they have been using it on theirs and it makes the throw a lot easier.

Still curious whatcha meant by adjusting the pin so it makes contact. I'm pretty sure ur referring to the top pin but I thought this had to be adjusted anyway to eliminate battery rattle. How would the bottom spring play a role in this. Thank you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Seylvape85 View Post
    Curious...are you talking about the bottom pin that's on the firing button or the top adjustable pin. I was thinking maybe u meant the spring was too tall and keeping the bottom plate from making a connection...but then I'm think to myself ..that might not make sense haha. Your using MNKE's btw? I heard you can take the spring out from the top pin, tighten it all the way up and it works great.
    I was talking about the bottom spring, my original switch had 2x 2mm magnets in it, in this temporary setup, when the spring compresses it doesn't allow the pin that is connected to the base to raise past the delrin insulator, you could cut some of the spring off meaning it would compress down to 4mm and raise the pin above the delrin but this; for me; is only a temp solution and I plan on putting the spring back in my nemesis as soon as the replacement magnets and springs turn up. Yeah I'm using the MNKE orange battery 3500mah battery, fits perfectly. You can take the top spring out and use as a traditional battery spacer which you will need to adjust for the MNKE's but it makes no noticeable difference in the way this thing hits, mine hits hard.....yours being copper should hit like a beast.
    Seylvape85 likes this.

I was talking about the bottom spring, my original switch had 2x 2mm magnets in it, in this temporary setup, when the spring compresses it doesn't allow the pin that is connected to the base to raise past the delrin insulator, you could cut some of the spring off meaning it would compress down to 4mm and raise the pin above the delrin but this; for me; is only a temp solution and I plan on putting the spring back in my nemesis as soon as the replacement magnets and springs turn up. Yeah I'm using the MNKE orange battery 3500mah battery, fits perfectly. You can take the top spring out and use as a traditional battery spacer which you will need to adjust for the MNKE's but it makes no noticeable difference in the way this thing hits, mine hits hard.....yours being copper should hit like a beast.
    Any easier finding a replacement spring for the nemesis and then just cut them down? I'm thinking this is what the shop I mentioned is doing with the sigelei spring.

One more idea lol... How about these and filing out the center diameter? Super Magnet Man

I saw it originally posted here Replacement magnets: FastTech Forums (read the 2nd or 3rd post) They said they fit...which I don't see possible unless you opened up the inner diameter hole

Quote Originally Posted by Seylvape85 View Post
    One more idea lol... How about these and filing out the center diameter? Super Magnet Man

I saw it originally posted here Replacement magnets: FastTech Forums (read the 2nd or 3rd post) They said they fit...which I don't see possible unless you opened up the inner diameter hole
    I'm starting to think the switch designs in the hades clones vary dramatically, these would not fit my hades but may fit others....

edit: I wouldn't try filing one of these magnets, they are very brittle and break easily.

For anybody that has been checking out this thread, the 19x14x1mm n35 magnets that were mentioned previously work perfectly. You need to stack 2 of them as they are only 1mm thick as opposed to the original 2mm magnets. With these magnets you can pinkie fire the Hades with ease and I have tested it with a battery in it, omega rda on top, and a Taifun stuck on top of that!........no self firing whatsoever!

For anybody that has been checking out this thread, the 19x14x1mm n35 magnets that were mentioned previously work perfectly. You need to stack 2 of them as they are only 1mm thick as opposed to the original 2mm magnets. With these magnets you can pinkie fire the Hades with ease and I have tested it with a battery in it, omega rda on top, and a Taifun stuck on top of that!........no self firing whatsoever!

Awesome! Great news Sheish.

Thanks for all your efforts and following up on this .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast