small mod
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: small mod

Ultra Member Verified Member Bionicunderwear's Avatar

Default small mod

I know everyone is all into provaris and stuff like that but I want something small and compact....If I may even say. .girlie. I don't want some massive hunk of metal but want a good one for a tank. Also something that won't break the bank. I know everyone is going to say drippers and such. I don't want that. I want to use it with a tank. Any ideas?
    Yohkos likes this.

"I no longer touch the butt!!!" (Said in my best Tad voice from Finding Nemo)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Do you have a preference on regulated or mech? Internal battery or external? If it's external battery do you have a preference on 18350 or 18650? Did those questions make sense or did I just ask you gibberish?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool-breeze View Post
    Do you have a preference on regulated or mech? Internal battery or external? If it's external battery do you have a preference on 18350 or 18650? Did those questions make sense or did I just ask you gibberish?
    Regulated.
    External bat. Would like one that I could use either of the batteries. For example..If I want it more compact I can use the small bat. Not gibberish. I know I've only been at this a little over a month but have been reading a lot lol

Super Member ECF Veteran

Lol I meant no offense but I remember asking for help and people assuming I knew the vaping lingo when I did not. So you're after a regulated telescopic mod. The svd comes to mind as a mod that has a decent following. Never used it myself. I will say any regulated tube mod always seems kinda big. I'm not sure how small of a mod you're going for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool-breeze View Post
    Lol I meant no offense but I remember asking for help and people assuming I knew the vaping lingo when I did not. So you're after a regulated telescopic mod. The svd comes to mind as a mod that has a decent following. Never used it myself. I will say any regulated tube mod always seems kinda big. I'm not sure how small of a mod you're going for either.
    Hmm that one looks hefty. Any others littler?

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm sure there are but I'm not familiar with them. To answer you I would google telescope ecig, regulated telescopic, mods similar to svd etc etc and post back lol. Telescopic was never a concept that appealed to me. Something that might help another answer you better is let us know what you're ok spending. Break the bank means different things to different people. I will say if you're looking to vape long term vs a short game to quit nicotine all together the more expensive mods up front tend to be cheaper over the course of 6 months or a year. Just food for thought.

Ok I will poke around. Thanks

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Couple of itaste ideas but both have built batteries with usb charging and even so - are my favorites: the vv v3 and the MVP 2. Low price great performers and both of mine have served me well for months.

The way I look at less expensive devices is that they are expendables. Hoping for two years but I'll take one year for one that can take heavy use and abuse and keeps on ticking.

I forgo the additional expense and carrying of batteries ( sometimes needing different sizes ) plus charger. Price of quality batteries ( nice to have four in rotation) + decent charger costs is more that another MVP 2.

I have two MVP 2s - first cost $40.50 and second $35 to my door.

Their are many things that can fail on an intelligent battery device: fire button, selection button, internal electronics, 510 connection, internal battery life, +? So, maybe having an internal non-replaceable battery for low price and ease of portability is not a bad thing.

Now, if I already had newish batteries and a charger for other devices - then my choices might be different.

Different strokes for different folks.

Hope you find a good performer at reasonable cost.

Quote Originally Posted by BeRight View Post
    Couple of itaste ideas but both have built batteries with usb charging and even so - are my favorites: the vv v3 and the MVP 2. Low price great performers and both of mine have served me well for months.

The way I look at less expensive devices is that they are expendables. Hoping for two years but I'll take one year for one that can take heavy use and abuse and keeps on ticking.

I forgo the additional expense and carrying of batteries ( sometimes needing different sizes ) plus charger. Price of quality batteries ( nice to have four in rotation) + decent charger costs is more that another MVP 2.

I have two MVP 2s - first cost $40.50 and second $35 to my door.

Their are many things that can fail on an intelligent battery device: fire button, selection button, internal electronics, 510 connection, internal battery life, +? So, maybe having an internal non-replaceable battery for low price and ease of portability is not a bad thing.

Now, if I already had newish batteries and a charger for other devices - then my choices might be different.

Different strokes for different folks.

Hope you find a good performer at reasonable cost.
    Don't laugh. I started with Itaste vv v3. Last week i got the mvp2. I have issues....more more more....I want more toys!
    BeRight likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicunderwear View Post
    Don't laugh. I started with Itaste vv v3. Last week i got the mvp2. I have issues....more more more....I want more toys!
    I can relate - I am an addict - smoked for decades until vaping - love all the toy options as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast