This forum is designed to allow members to post a negative experience with a supplier so that other members of ECF can benefit from your experience. This forum also serves as a place where the supplier may respond to your review and attempt to make it right without interference from parties not involved in the dispute.
This forum is NOT a place to carry out a vendetta, launch a crusade, or otherwise maliciously attack any supplier, regardless of their status on ECF.
These basic rules as posted by Angus still apply:
- Any member may start a review thread. They may also reply to any thread that they make.
- The supplier that the review is about may respond to that thread.
- Non-supplier members will not be able to respond to threads that they did not start.
- Any negative review by a member must be about a recent customer service issue that they have personally experienced with the supplier in question.
- All reviews must state the name of the supplier that the review is about in the thread title.
These additional rules and conditions apply effective immediately:
1. The 7 day rule.
a) If your complaint is less than 7 business days old it has no place here. Before you can post a review about a negative experience, you actually have to have one. The 7 day rule allows the supplier a fair chance to respond to your complaint. Reviews that do not have a date may be set to non visible as stated in the sticky.
b) Please remember that Canada Post closes during the holidays. This effectively shuts down Canadian suppliers because even though they can process your order, they can not ship it. Please wait ten (10 days during these postal shutdowns before posting a review. During the holiday season it is a given that ALL suppliers will have postal issues -- so please consider extending this courtesy to US vendors during the holiday season as well.
2. This forum is for reviews of actual CS related experiences, not reviews of products or questions. Please see this sticky: IMPORTANT REMINDER---What to post and what NOT to post here
3. As per ECF Forum rules communications are considered private. Posting the content of PMs or personal emails on the forum is not allowed. All PMs and emails are deemed to be confidential and cannot be made public except with the prior written consent of the author.
4. Reviews and complaints revolving around rebuildable atomizers, wicks, coils, and tanks using them will not be entertained at all in this forum. Please see this sticky: Warning - Rebuildable atomizer wicks and coils
5. At staff discretion, we will prepend the thread titles to show their status. This allows members to know at a glance if this review/complaint has been resolved. Unfounded and malicious complaints may be be marked as such.
strives to be open and fair, it is in the best interest of the community that malicious reviews that are started out of anger or with an agenda are plainly marked. It is also In the interest of the community that resolved complaints be noted as well as complaints that have not been resolved to the satisfaction of the complainant.