ECSI - beware
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ECSI - beware

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default ECSI - beware

Just wanted to post a beware of this vendor. I ordered juice from them over 3 weeks ago. Since the following Monday was a holiday I waited a few extra days before sending Jane an email asking about my order.

She said that her records show the order was delivered. I have explained more than 3 times that the order was not delivered to my home and asked her to either re-ship the order or credit me for the order so I could replace it. She has refused (not answering my emails) to take any action and is now ignoring me.

Of the 3 vendors I use Jane is the only one who has refused to rectify a problem. I am not asking for anything that I am not due as I have paid for the juice. I would just either like to receive it or have the order credited.

I have never posted negative feedback on a vendor before, however Jane's total lack of willingness to work at a solution has led me to believe that I am probably not the first person this has happened to.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Biggest problem with shipping anything United States Postal Service is inability to track and the almost non-existance of accuracy in their tracking when they do offer it.

First thing that needs to be checked was the shipping address correct. I had a package shipped to me that said delivered, but it was one number off of my correct address. So the folks across the street had my package. So many things could be in error, it is hard to say where the package is. Sounds like a huge lack of communication and not enough real information being exchanged to get an acceptable resolution for each of you.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Well according to the vendor the tracking number shows it was delivered to my address. She is not answering any of my follow up emails to ask for a solution, she is just ignoring me period. I would have been willing to work with her on a resolution but she is just plain rude and lacks customer service skills. She has left me no other recourse than to have my bank get involved and credit my account.

I have spent a lot of money over the past few months on pv's, juice, atty, etc. I am loyal to the vendors that treat me fairly and respectfully. Jane just isn't one of them and I highly recommend that people think twice about ordering from her. BTW this isn't the first time there has been an issue with my order, it's just the first time I haven't even received the order.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default I think warning mems about bad exp is great but

Quote Originally Posted by BubbasMom View Post
    Just wanted to post a beware of this vendor. I ordered juice from them over 3 weeks ago. Since the following Monday was a holiday I waited a few extra days before sending Jane an email asking about my order.

She said that her records show the order was delivered. I have explained more than 3 times that the order was not delivered to my home and asked her to either re-ship the order or credit me for the order so I could replace it. She has refused (not answering my emails) to take any action and is now ignoring me.

Of the 3 vendors I use Jane is the only one who has refused to rectify a problem. I am not asking for anything that I am not due as I have paid for the juice. I would just either like to receive it or have the order credited.

I have never posted negative feedback on a vendor before, however Jane's total lack of willingness to work at a solution has led me to believe that I am probably not the first person this has happened to.
    I for one think feedback from fellow mems is great but the only ID you give is Jane please state what her buisness is dba I for one will not do business with any buisness that stiffed anyone, to many places that I can go to rather risk it.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    On a mountain, looking over the valley of happy!
    Blog Entries

I know the area that OP lives in and its very nice, I do not see the postal goons messing an order up that badly in that area.

I am starting to get into the same boat with a ups order non juice related and its frustrating me to no end.
    My vapecation is over soon and I have to go back to waiting on my schedule to pick up from the apartment office. It is also temp sensitive and the the trucks and room are WARM!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I think Sheerlock got it, check the addresses first and be sure, then take it from there.

Unregistered Supplier Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

hmmm , ECSI is one of my favorite vendors. Never had any problems with Jane , and i always get quick courteous service. Sounds like your problem is with USPS and not Jane.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If you used pay pal or your credit card you can always do a charge back.
    My husband has an online business and he will occasionally get a charge back and even provide tracking information showing the person got the order but it will still be charged back. Pay pal charges him 10.00 to fight the claim but never does anything. In about 90% of the cases it is just charged back to the supplier. Usually I think the customer says it was a fradulent charge even though tracking shows they received the product.

You can always do this if everything else fails.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I've always gotten excellent service and communication from Jane, personally. Sorry to hear you're having trouble though. You might want to try contacting USPS and see if they have any more information on what might have happened.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Actually I did talk to the PO when Jane gave me the tracking number. They said they couldn't help me because their records show it had been delivered.

While I am happy for those who have received courteous service from Jane, this isn't the first time she has been rude and less than friendly. Twice she made mistakes on my order and if she would have acknowledged that there was a problem and had even met me half way then I would have let it go. I have sent 3 emails non of which have been answered, instead of saying "Hey I will work with you on a solution" she sent me the tracking number (of which she didn't do until I told her the order had not arrived) and then went silent on me. This isn't the way to treat a customer...period.

My bank will be reversing the charge and I simply won't do business with her anymore. I love the coffee break juice, but it's not worth it to me to be treated the way she has treated me. I have never had a vendor yell at me over email. To the contrary the other two vendors I deal with have been so supportive and helpful that I have spent more money then maybe I would have. As I said I am very loyal to the vendors I purchase from as long as they treat me with respect and courtesy and provide good product.

The name of the company is electronic cigarette sales inc. I have noticed that there are other people with the same problem on other forums. Like Dred I won't deal with a vendor who would stiff a customer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast