Company name
Butterfly's ejuice
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
15 January 2014
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-
General nature of complaint
Other
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I initially contacted them approximately a month after I received my juice order through their website ticket system. I wanted to contact them because all the juice I ordered from them tasted like plastic/chemically. I noticed this taste when the juice first arrived to me, but gave them the benefit of the doubt, figuring it needed to be steeped. After steeping for a month and checking them at random times all but one of the juices still had that taste. At no point did they ever respond to me. I waited another week and submitted them another ticket. After the second ticket, I did get a response saying they never received my first ticket. So I explained to them what the problem was again. I asked them if there was anything that could be done, such as a different steeping method, exchange or return. They didn't offer to even help with a suggested steeping method. Their only response was to give me a discount on a future order and say they had never heard that about their juice. Their customer service is unresponsive and when they do respond it is very lacking.