[Resolved] vapedudes - Customer service issue : lightandmind

Thread: vapedudes - Customer service issue : lightandmind

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default vapedudes - Customer service issue : lightandmind

Company name
    vapedudes
    Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
    5 January 2014
    How did you contact the supplier
    Email
    Ticket number (if you were issued one)
    AB-55675
    General nature of complaint
    Customer service
    Briefly describe your problem or issue
    TERRRIBLE Customer Service At Vapedudes

So I placed an order for a few Texas Tuff Tanks nearly two months ago, (they're AWEsome, btw), but was missing the upgraded stainless steel driptip I placed with the order, (order was for two tanks, came with x1 plastic tip). No biggie, right? I sent them an quick email about it, and after a week of hearing nothing, sent them another. After two weeks of not getting a simply reply, I decided to call them. I was told that they'd be calling me back later that day. Three days had passed, so I called them back and was told the same thing. Repeat that FIVE more times, and that is where I'm at today, nearly two months after the initial order.. over a simple little driptip. I don't think I'll ever hear from them again, so I just wanted to share my experience, will post with any update if they decide to compensate somehow.

ECF Veteran

Update: Alright, just got off the phone with one of their reps who contacted me direct and offered me a very sincere apology on behalf of the company. Allegedly, they're going to send me one of their new Pyrex tanks, the missing tip and some free cartos, and if those items show up in my mailbox, then I would consider that an sure-fire example of going above & beyond to compensate the loss & hassle, and I will be sure to delete this post upon it's arrival. THANK YOU ECF!!!

ECF Veteran

Issue has been resolved.