Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gcdos1963

Thread: Vapor Moon - Customer service issue : gcdos1963

Default Vapor Moon - Customer service issue : gcdos1963

Company name
    Vapor Moon
    Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
    13 April 2014
    How did you contact the supplier
    Email
    Ticket number (if you were issued one)
    -
    General nature of complaint
    Customer service
    Briefly describe your problem or issue
    I ordered a mod on 3/18/14 from VM. On April 13th I emailed to check the status. I was told he had been in hospital and was playing catch up. OK, I understand. Since then, I have sent numerous emails asking for my order. I have been told it would be next week or that it was curing and he needed to test it. As of today, he has not responded to my requests in more than a week. It has been a frustrating experience. I just wanted my order. He has lied to me about the true status of my order. It makes me wonder if any work at all has been done on my mod. I have had to involve my bank since Pay Pal denied my claim because it is considered "custom work." This policy of Pay Pal really protects him from recourse. Anyway, I anxiously await some sort of response from Vapor Moon with accurate and honest information.
    tnt56 likes this.

2. Advertisement

For the record, I have received confirmation that my Saber has been shipped. I wanted to post this to be fair to Vapor Moon. I look forward to receiving my Saber. I appreciate the Forum and having an opportunity to voice my concern about this issue. Thank you Vapor Moon for keeping your end of the deal.