Nicotine Nirvana, a classy company
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicotine Nirvana, a classy company

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Nicotine Nirvana, a classy company

Nicotine Nirvana - Joye 510 Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Parts & Accessories

I have made this review both as a Thank You for my GREAT eGo deal, and to praise their customer service.

I bought my eGo from Nicotine Nirvana during the 4th of July sale. I already had a Tornado, but the price was too good to pass up, so I ordered the kit.

Firstly, the ordering process was painless.

Secondly, I made MANY purchases during the 4th of July sales events, and this is my first package to arrive. I ordered it on the 3rd, it shipped same day, and I received it in the mail on the 6th. of ALL the orders I placed (4 total ) this is the ONLY one to ship so soon. 2 of the orders were placed on the 1st, and had not even shipped until the 6th.

I understand holidays and vacations in this semi-cottage industry, but people need there stuff, and if shipping is delayed by some of the other guys they should inform us.

This eGo kit came in a nice box, with the Nicotine Nirvana logo on ALL of the parts, even the charger. and also came with 2 atomizers, and 2 cones. The box says that it only comes with 2 batteries, and one cone and atomizer. PLUS these typically throw away atomizers were the 2 hole version that I prefer.

The kit also came with a 15ml sample bottle of their American made e-juice that I found to be surprisingly wonderful. YES I did say 15ml, not 3 or 5 plus it was included in a kit that cost me 57.23 SHIPPED!!

I am very pleased with the quality product, the customer service, and the FREE juice that I was sent. It was a very pleasant shopping experience.

I am sure that the SUPER CHEAP eGo was a marketing trick to stir up business, and guess what? It worked. I will definately be placing more orders with Nicotine Nirvana.

Nicotine Nirvana - Joye 510 Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Parts & Accessories

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ditto

Well said !

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have always had great service and fast shipping from them. They are a pleasure!
    One day at a time...​Just for today!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I made the same purchase, and have had the same experience....the shipping time was scary fast ! I have had no other vendor from this forum ship faster than these folks.
    Also, one of the units inside the box had some issues, and this company contacted me within minutes of my support request, and have already arranged for replacement.
    Stellar customer service !

Super Member ECF Veteran

I contacted them back about getting some additional parts, not because they are broken, but because I could always use some more colored cones, and I wanted the mega cartomizers.

They DID inform me that they do not have spares in stock yet, and that it would be a few more weeks. BUT, the crazy thing is, they replied within minutes of the email EARLY in the morning.

Like I said before, I ordered from many companies during the 4th of July sales, and only one has delivered me anything, and it is Nicotine Nirvana.

ECF Veteran

Thumbs up I'm not quick to recommend vendors, BUT....

NicotineNirvana.com has come through for me entirely! I've ordered from them three times. Great products, and their American Blend (american made) e-liquid is unsurpassed, at least as far as tobacco liquids go.

I recommend NicotineNirvana without reservation!

RadicalJD

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nothing but praise from me either. I too couldn't resist the Ego deal, had a few email exchanges regarding how fast they were getting it shipped out.

I'll be regularly checking their site.

Vari-Queen Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ditto here as well. I don't like many tobacco flavors but the American Liquid is very good. Love the Ego sets, they look very classy. Customer service is the best.

ProVari's,Ihybrid,Pink BB,Zap, Zau, Bedazzles,Phiniac,Bella,Elegance tanks

ECF Veteran

Unhappy

Problem is, I bought a bunch of Johnson Creek, TV, and StrictlyEJuice liquids before I got my first order from NicotineNirvana. When I tried the American Blend, I no longer want to vape anything else.

I don't want to throw away the other stuff, but I just don't want to vape them. They just don't compare.

RadicalJD

I couldn't pass up the 4th of July sale on the eGo sets and it was my first order from NN. Great communication, excellent service, fast shipping and like everyone else has said, the American Blend juice is great!

Vaping in the USA and lovin' it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast