Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hoosier eCig Supply A+

Senior Member ECF Veteran ShoeQueen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Hoosier eCig Supply A+

I recently placed an order with hoosierecigsupply.com and have to say this is another fine small business that is is offering quality products, fast shipping and an all around great purchasing experience.

Thank you Hoosier!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran brent_mc's Avatar

I recently placed an order with hoosierecigsupply.com and have to say this is another fine small business that is is offering quality products, fast shipping and an all around great purchasing experience.
    Thank you very much ShoeQueen. you are a fine customer. We do our best to be our best, and address every question, concern and problem our customers may have. I do appreciate you taking the time to put this here, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Thank you Hoosier!
    You're very welcome ShoeQueen!!!
    Last edited by brent_mc; 05-15-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Supplier Offline - Manufacturer for Supplier ECF Veteran AmberB's Avatar

I received a pink kgo with some smoketech 1.7ohm xl cartos and some watermelon ejuice from Hoosier. AMAZING! Some of the other watermelons I have tried tasted perfumey, but not this one! Just like a watermelon jolly ranchers. MMMMMM....

Not to mention fantastic prices on everything they stock!

Thanks so much Adcurti! I'm thrilled you're loving it all!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I placed an order there for the first time Saturday, and my order was packaged the same night. Now how's that for quick turnaround?
    I only placed a small order ($60) to test it out, because I hadn't ever ordered there before but I have high hopes! I've heard nothing but good things and can't wait to receive my package! So far though, super fast shipping deserves an A+ in my book. I like instant gratification, and hate waiting days to even get a shipping notification.

I was feeling bad earlier in the week that I was running a day behind. It's great to hear that my being behind is still faster than others normal shipping time. Cool.

Thanks,
    Brent

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 for Hoosier and Brent. I send anyone starting out to you guys for the KGO kit. You just can't beat it or the great service.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

One of my fav vendors!

Definitely a great supplier. Had a couple of cartos burn up on me, not sure if it was my mess up or the manufacturer, but he replaced them anyways free of charge.

Full Member Verified Member

I've placed two orders from Hoosier & Brent with nothing but excellent service. I'll be sure to check Hoosier first when I need supplies. Thanks Brent for the great service!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast