Im a fairly new vaper,yea a novice,but before spending $$ stupidly or not being informed by research on products and buy them,then have issues with devices or products and then complain about the supplier for my ignorance or lack of experience or just plain stupidity,get on ECF and bash or try to otherwise tarnish somones reputation,I try to research and fill my hole of lacking knowledge.

That being said,Ive researched bad reviews of suppliers just on a whim,also good reviews of suppliers and havent found any good reviews of my main,pretty much only supplier.(yes i have bought from other suppliers,had issues albeit small ones not worth mentioning) So appreciation is due to GotVapes.

I have spent well over $650.00 in 7 months in a total of 15 seperate purchases with Chris/Dan and the rest of GotVapes.com crew,I have yet to have any ANY problems with GotVapes period,yea a couple of things I bought didnt work out too well with me BUT the issues I had I had known were problematic with the product from reviews I read before purchasing.

These guys are FANTASTIC!!! Thank you GotVapes.Y ou guys deserve some credit positive credit and im positive you are still my main go to for my vaping experience, and i know that my spending habits are crazy but im a fanatic about devices and such and always looking to expand my vaping pleasure and know how.

Thanks again to GotVapes.