Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dhomes
  • 1 Post By dhomes

Thread: RTD Vapor, A+++ Customer Support

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default RTD Vapor, A+++ Customer Support

I just had my first experience with RTD Vapor, and as I do in these cases, it's time to leave a review for the vendor.

Randy there has A+++ customer service, due to a mess up on my side I used a wrong ZIP code on the Shipping address and USPS took about a week between sending it and retuning it to origin. I was a bit concerned as my order wasn't a small one (+$200) so I hit the Help Desk maybe one too many times (shame on me). he was patient and fast on answering to each one of my questions and even offered to re-ship it to the correct address on his account (so I wouldn't pay S&H again)

Still, I preferred to receive store credit as I just got a new high end VW device (a futura) and didn't have a need for a Zmax V5 anymore. I'd rather buy a couple different things. He just gave the credit today, a day after picking the package himself from USPS.

Shipping on the original purchase was immediate! Less than 24 hours after ordering.

Prices are excellent for a US vendor as well. I'm hitting FastTech a lot less these days as I'm tired of waiting weeks for cheap stuff that breaks down after a few weeks of use (last couple of rebuildables)

All in all, I'm sold as a new customer and greatly recommend them
    Cuando and Vash like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Love RTD .They are my only battery vendor period

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Love RTD .They are my only battery vendor period
    Mostly agree, too bad they are not carrying my favorite batteries (Sonys 30 Amps). but I understand AWs have a very strong following!
    Vash likes this.