Cartomizers

Thread: Cartomizers

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Cartomizers

Has anyone used the new 801 cartos from MadVapes on their RN4072? I figure if 801 atties will work on a 4072 battery, these cartos ought to work too. I have hight hopes, because my RN4072 carts with atties always leak, and they say cartos don't have that problem. Do they make that snap crackle pop sound that KR808s make? That can be annoying when I am someplace very quiet.

Too bad they don't have stainless. And it looks like the black ones are shiny. I have the stainless and matte black 4072 atties from MyPVShop. That is going to mess with my OCD Maybe when I need to replace my batteries, I'll just get 801 batts. Is there a difference between them and 4072 batts?

Thanks,
    ~A

I've gotten the stainless batts from mypvshop also - they do seem to last a long time... but the $15 per is pretty steep. I've been getting my 801 and 302 batts from ecigsupply. They have more variety of colors too. Their 302 attys are pretty good too. I like them much better than the 4072 attys (they leak a lot) and the 801 attys (they die too quickly for me) - and I do have point out that I mostly drip - on auto batts - with VG juice. Their prices are wonderful. The only thing I've ordered from them that seems to die rather easily is the 801 manual usb passthru. I've recently been using the LR 801 attys from myvaporstore -- these work great -- their 801 batts are pretty decent but too pricey. BTW - I only use penstyles - I interchange all the 4072/302/801 parts and haven't had any problems...

Hope this helps....

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I decided to try them myself. Here's a review:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ml#post2452933

Is it this one you're referring to for $1.59? Smok Tech Black 801 Mega XL Cartomizer, 1.7 ohm

I use rn4072 and ds801 and would love to try a cartomizer for them.

Also do I need to buy a mouthpiece or do they come with them? Thanks!
    Last edited by LisaK; 01-11-2012 at 04:54 PM.