Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Supplier

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DonDaBoomVape View Post
    Yep, the DSE801, RN4072, BE112, and Joye302 penstyles all have interchangeable parts. The attys are somewhat different, but they all work with each other's batteries and vice versa. The other penstyle model, M201, is partially compatible with them: its battery will work with any of their attys, but its atty won't work with their batteries (the threads are the same, but there is no airflow). . .
    Thanks, Don. That was very helpful. My first and currently only, PV is the RN4072 which I bought from Randall. I like it a lot although I have nothing with which to compare it. All I know is that after 47 years of smoking and NO serious attempts at quitting, I was able to give up analogues as soon as I got the PV. I heard that some other batteries and atomizers were compatible, I just didn't know for sure which ones.

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mypvshop. I'm new to the vaping world, they have been great Randall has responded to many of my stupid questions promptly and honestly, great company.

https://www.e-cigs.co.uk/store
    gets my recommendation, i love this thing over my dse901
    although 901 is good for a backup

Default RN4072 supplier/USA

Alan @ ecigarettecigar.com has always handled RN4072 kits and accessories and is a great guy to do bidness with!

Full Member ECF Veteran Peg0325's Avatar

I have to second, not only the RN4072, but the service that I had from Alan at: E Cigarettes!, Joye 510 DSE901 Rn4081 I've ordered from him 3 times now.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by esmok'n View Post
    Alan @ ecigarettecigar.com has always handled RN4072 kits and accessories and is a great guy to do bidness with!

Have to agree, He rocks!! Get extra stuff free too
    The Zen~ Red Rocket, the best 5V mod out there

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Luckecig carries RN4072 kits, etc and has some different colors that I haven't seen before (at least for the Rn4072.) I've had good luck with them. I still can't figure out why more vendors don't sell rn-4072 penstyles! It's by far my favorite standard PV.

Quote Originally Posted by dopeless-hopefiend View Post
    Luckecig carries RN4072 kits, etc and has some different colors that I haven't seen before (at least for the Rn4072.) I've had good luck with them. I still can't figure out why more vendors don't sell rn-4072 penstyles! It's by far my favorite standard PV.
    Are they low bridge attys?

Super Member ECF Veteran melly710's Avatar

RN 4072's are the best and I get mine really cheap at mostbuying.com This is a Chinese company but they offer low shipping as long as you're not in a hurry and they sell 5 packs for $26.45

Senior Member* ECF Veteran brittanyNI's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just ordered the RN-4072 whole shebang (kit, carrying case, extra cartridges, blue foam, etc.) from myPVshop.com using the 10% off code and we'll see how it goes when it gets here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12