So far so good - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So far so good

Moved On

I've known some really nice nuns. If it wasn't for all the religious stuff I'd love to have lived in a convent

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Puresmoker didn't exist a year ago.
    just doing a little fishing. lol

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

ok... Day 1 of Digital... Today is the Day I Quit Analog...
    Wish me luck!!!

Good luck!
    Just believe you can do it.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Wink

I'm really happy with the 4072...
    ... so far.... so good ....

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have been using the RN-4072 since August 2008. I have tried other types but i really think it's gonna be something very special to make me change.
    Once i got used to it (we all have our own method of vaping and when you first start it's strange 'cause it's not like smoking a Cig) i was very happy. I was even happier once i'd got a USB passthrough as it cut out the "cleaning cycle" and my Atomisers are lasting much longer.
    Some people prefer the newer 4 hole Atomisers but i like the original 2 hole ones. I hope they don't stop selling them.

Hey Roxi, i did the same as you. I ordered my RN-4072 and set myself a day that i was going to stop smoking analogues (It was the day that it arrived- a Friday) I put my batts on the charger and on that night i started vaping. I have not had an analogue since. Amazing. I had been smoking for about 50+ years.
    I hope you enjoy it. Just tell yourself that you can and you will.
    Good Luck
    Dee

Hey Kate. What's with the Banned ?

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Cool

I am doing fantastic now, Dee.. I've was smoking for 33 years, at one time up to 2 packs a day. The last 4 years I was Loading my own American Spirit All Natural No additives and it's been cheap compared to buying cartons...
    Anyway, my 4072 has been dynomite! But one of the batteries is a dud and I'm waiting for a replacement.
    My Bat & Cart (which I fill once or twice a day) has been lasting me from 8 am to about 9 pm... but since I don't have a second battery, I've had to cheat with a few analogs if I stay up late.

Some people complained that some of vaper is light sometimes, but I find that only happens when you vape to often, if you just slow down a minute before the next drag, it is a full strong hit everytime.

In the meantime I figured I would try the Jaunty Kissbox also, I need a back up so I don't have to go analog any more at all. I charged the Kissbox overnite, it will be ready later this afternoon for me to try.

Vaping is an AWESOME tobacco replacement! It is like I haven't even had to try to quit. This is all I need.

I think in beginning we all try the HI Nic cart & then we puff away too much... maybe because it is new and fascinating, and we have to learn how to hit it right.. I got a an uneasy nic rush a few times in the beginning. But now it's been a bout a week and I'm getting used to it and it is great!... I've ordered med strength E-juice and I think that will work better. My goal is to back off on the nic and try to get to 0 strength.

... we'll see about that.

In the meantime,
    Peace - Out!

I'm looking for black atomizers, both orange and blue batteries and assorted cartridges for the "Classic Pen Style" or RN 4072. Unable to find what I need from listed Vendors.
    Thomas Collins Jr
    13d 13h clean so far fromd analogs.

what batteries do the rn 4027 use? I am confused because on the batter it says N090123 and i need a replacement because i overflooded a battery with juice and its not working properly. Is there a way to fix it or open it up and try to fix it

this is the model i have been looking into, i'm thinking i might check it out

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast