So far so good - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: So far so good

  1. #41
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NPR - FL
    Posts
    211

    Default

    I have 8 RN4072 batteries. One of them is very hard to draw on (like a delayed reaction), the rest are all normal, hold a charge the same (short!) time & charge in the same amount of time.

    Main problem I've had is I've gotten liquid into them. If a battery is not performing well, I use tightly rolled up corner of paper towel & put it into the hole on top. It gets the liquid out & all is well again.

    Honestly though, if you get a batt and it's not working right within the week, drop an email to the vendor. I haven't found one yet on ECF who wouldn't work with me when I've had issues.

  2. #42
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Shelby NC, USA
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbl35 View Post
    I have 8 RN4072 batteries. One of them is very hard to draw on (like a delayed reaction), the rest are all normal, hold a charge the same (short!) time & charge in the same amount of time.

    Main problem I've had is I've gotten liquid into them. If a battery is not performing well, I use tightly rolled up corner of paper towel & put it into the hole on top.
    I've been using the RN4072 as my main pv for a couple months. I love it. But I too have had batteries develop the "Delayed Reaction". I just assumed the battery was dying out. Did yours have this condition initially?

    Also, what do you mean by "Short" on holding a charge? My good batteries usually last four to six hours on one charge (depending on use).

  3. #43
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NPR - FL
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aguifan View Post
    I've been using the RN4072 as my main pv for a couple months. I love it. But I too have had batteries develop the "Delayed Reaction". I just assumed the battery was dying out. Did yours have this condition initially?
    On the battery I have that does this, it was that way from the start, and my method for cleaning didn't seem to help. It's not unusable, just weird.

    Also, what do you mean by "Short" on holding a charge? My good batteries usually last four to six hours on one charge (depending on use).
    I bought 8 batteries because they last a max of 2 hours for me if I'm using them a lot. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

  4. #44
    PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    DonDaBoomVape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    I have been using, among many others, Puresmokers RN4072 and I can say after many months, it is hard to beat this penstyle for both cartridge and battery life--the USB passthrough is key--Sun
    Ahem! RN4072? Sun Vaporer? I didn't know you could pronounce any atomizer that didn't begin with BE...
    "I am, therefore I think ... differently from most apparently." Don DaBoomVape


  5. #45
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    I have been using, among many others, Puresmokers RN4072 and I can say after many months, it is hard to beat this penstyle for both cartridge and battery life--the USB passthrough is key--Sun
    i have a usb passthrough, the vapor production is ridiculous. i love it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345