Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So far so good

Default So far so good

While I am fairly new to being an e-smoker I thought I would offer my thoughts.

This was the first e-cig I ordered and have been totally pleased so far. I have had it about a month and after getting use to it and learning to opperate it, it was well worth the investment. I ordered from puresmoker and have not had any issues at all with it. I ordered another for my husband and more atomisers. I then ordered liquids and the usb adapters which I received today.

The battery life seems to be around 8 hrs give or take depending on how often you puff on it. The atomisers I clean out just by blowing through the small hole and letting them drip onto a towel.

So far all seem to be functioning as they are suppost to but will add more later as I am still trying out the USB adapters.

Just my 2 cents....

ECF Guru

Post Great Unit

Quote Originally Posted by chokmah View Post
    While I am fairly new to being an e-smoker I thought I would offer my thoughts.

This was the first e-cig I ordered and have been totally pleased so far. I have had it about a month and after getting use to it and learning to opperate it, it was well worth the investment. I ordered from puresmoker and have not had any issues at all with it. I ordered another for my husband and more atomisers. I then ordered liquids and the usb adapters which I received today.

The battery life seems to be around 8 hrs give or take depending on how often you puff on it. The atomisers I clean out just by blowing through the small hole and letting them drip onto a towel.

So far all seem to be functioning as they are suppost to but will add more later as I am still trying out the USB adapters.

Just my 2 cents....
    I have been using, among many others, Puresmokers RN4072 and I can say after many months, it is hard to beat this penstyle for both cartridge and battery life--the USB passthrough is key--Sun

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been using my 4072 that i got from puresmoker for about a year now...only problem ive had is the paint is starting to chip off (due to boiling)
    I love my daughter...thus I vape. Tools of the trade: ERA BF, STR8TEk Custom, AGA-T, Surge Tank, Vapemate, VMOD XL, Provari, , SSGGTS, Liquinator, Big Daddy and Lil Mama tank, SmokBox Varicool, Ego, Vgo, Exo, Epipemods Viking, Vaprlife Spade, Sparkplug SP2, Foxy's 5v Boxmod, Missy's Wetbox, Madvapes Boxmod and last but not least...my good ole DSE-901 haha!

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thumbs up

Removed post
    Last edited by MrsJaaxx; 03-10-2009 at 04:10 AM.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ah-ha! good reviews on this one...
    thanks for all your input, I'm getting close to my decision as to what model to buy. THANKS
    -Rx

Full Member ECF Veteran

I purchased one of these classic penstyles from puresmoker and I have been in love ever since, I have quit smoking tobacco for about 40 days now with 0 analog ciggaretes. I have had 5 of these for about 30 days and they are all still working great, as if still new. The 3 DSE901B "minis" I started with paled in comparison to these and died only weeks after I bought them.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Cool

WOW! I just got my new RN4072B in the mail today!
    Still trying to figure out how to get a good vapor hit every time...
    Any suggestions?

thanks
    Vape On!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Drip. Slow, smooth draw (like sipping soda).

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks! I'm getting better at it!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by seanmc View Post
    I've been using my 4072 that i got from puresmoker for about a year now...only problem ive had is the paint is starting to chip off (due to boiling)

A YEAR???

on the same atomizer?

that's got to be a record of some kind unless you're only taking one small puff a day. wow.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast