Stock Update!
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stock Update!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Stock Update!

A lot of stock has arrived the last couple days. The manual stuff for the 801 and 901. New kits.
    A lot of 510 stuff. Batteries in a lot of variations. The copper 510 is now lsited on the site. I have to say it looks great! Its in purple and blue LED
    I have blank carts now for the 510. They are in round and Flat. Well atleast this is what I was given when I asked for flat. its stil big but the 2 sides are flat. I have some pics on the site.
    306 blank carts are now up also.

I expect 30ml liquid to be here tomorrow as long as 10ml of the same liquid that's in the 30ml. Hope to have this loaded by tomorrow night. The 24mg of this liquid is limited this is a different source and sometimes I can't get everything I want. Sorry in advance

Big order of Liquid in the 50ml and 10ml will come next week. Probably by Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Thanks,
    Dave

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com
    Please visit my store for all your e-cig needs

Where's the beef?!?!? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Great, just placed an order for a 510 & PCC. Can't wait!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good update Dave. I send a lot of people to your site to buy. Glad to hear your stocked up on 510's =) Any chance of getting bigger bottles of juice like 100ml anytime? unflavored? Would be nice. I know a lot of people would buy from you!

Full Member ECF Veteran

The Copper looks pretty cool.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Myshkin View Post
    A lot of stock has arrived the last couple days. The manual stuff for the 801 and 901. New kits.
    A lot of 510 stuff. Batteries in a lot of variations. The copper 510 is now lsited on the site. I have to say it looks great! Its in purple and blue LED
    I have blank carts now for the 510. They are in round and Flat. Well atleast this is what I was given when I asked for flat. its stil big but the 2 sides are flat. I have some pics on the site.
    306 blank carts are now up also.

I expect 30ml liquid to be here tomorrow as long as 10ml of the same liquid that's in the 30ml. Hope to have this loaded by tomorrow night. The 24mg of this liquid is limited this is a different source and sometimes I can't get everything I want. Sorry in advance

Big order of Liquid in the 50ml and 10ml will come next week. Probably by Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Are you expecting cotton candy and marlboro in 24mg/50ml?

This is my first post on ECF but I've been buying from RMV for a while now. Its by far the best service I've encountered and I do a lot of business on the web. I value service over price and it seems you provide the best of both so its win/win.

That being said, it would be cool if you stocked unflavored liquid, maybe in 36mg or so. Or even some PG/VG if that stuff is remotely profitable for the shipping complications it would cause. Just something to think about.

Keep doing what you're doing Dave. You've earned yourself a loyal customer and I know I'm just one of many.

Seedooman - I am expecting both

qtip - I am looking into the unflavored. Currently my suppliers only have 24mg unflavored and I am not sure its worth getting this. I have been looking for something stronger. I do not plan to carry pg/vg

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Myshkin View Post
    Seedooman - I am expecting both

qtip - I am looking into the unflavored. Currently my suppliers only have 24mg unflavored and I am not sure its worth getting this. I have been looking for something stronger. I do not plan to carry pg/vg
    Great,'m getting very low on supply's.Will you be posting when your stock is updated???

Yes i will post when the liquid gets in

pmd

Thanks Dave,
    You've been my sole supplier , looking forward to trying more juice and stocking up.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast