Looking for recommendations on Aspire tanks

Thread: Looking for recommendations on Aspire tanks

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Looking for recommendations on Aspire tanks

As the title says we would like to start carrying some aspire tanks and clearomizers but since the company is new to us we would love to get some feedback on which ones are worth stocking and whats the best new stuff from them.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com
    Please visit my store for all your e-cig needs

Sdh

I would recommend the Aspire Nautilus and coils. I do like the regular Aspire glass tanks as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yep - +1 for the Nautilus. You'd have difficulty keeping them in stock

I have two aspire Nautilus tanks, and like papa lazarou stated.....it took some searching to find vendors with them in stock. Side note: replacement glass also a must to keep in stock, as people with pets, kids, lots of distractions going on around them are sure to need one within a month or two.

Super Member Verified Member Storm52's Avatar

If you decide on the nautilus, please over stock the replacement coils, although I saw a youtube video on being able to rebuild them.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

thanks everyone the Nautilus has been ordered.

Anything else on the cheaper end that is worth carrying from aspire? I like to have both options with a company. For example I like having the Kanger aerotank and t3s so people have options

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com
    Please visit my store for all your e-cig needs

Sdh

I have a few of these. They work well. I didn't want to promote another company so I found a stock photo/company from China.
    2014 Latest Hottest Selling Steel Tank Original Eigate Aspire Bdc Bottom Dual Coil Glassomizer Aspire Et-s Bdc Glassomizer - Buy Aspire Et-s Bdc Glassomizer,Aspire Et-s Bdc,Eigate Aspire Et-s Bdc Product on Alibaba.com
    Do note I have had a few bad coils. However, I bought the coils when this product first launched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Full Member Verified Member

The "Aspire BDC Mini Vivi Nova -S Glassomizer" is definitely my favorite (everyday) tank that I've used so far.
    The full size is also really nice. I like the Et-s, but it's kind of a bummer that you cannot really do anything to customize it, and it's not a great design to keep clean. I've never tried any of the plastic variety. Everything I have tried works amazingly well, though 1.8 and 2.1 ohm replacement heads are a must.