In Need of a Merchant Account!! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMS
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: In Need of a Merchant Account!! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMS

Supplier Services Provider

Default In Need of a Merchant Account!! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMS

It has been awhile since I have posted on the forums. I have heard some disturbing reports that many of the Credit Card Processors have been gouging my fellow vapors with high rates, rolling reserves, monthly fees, and even annual fees. It is disturbing to learn that many credit card processors are considering the e-cig industry as a “high risk” industry.

As many of you know iProcessing has been and always will be supportive to the processing needs of the electronic cigarette community. iProcessing attends many of the industry shows and expos. (Vape Stock, Vape Fest, IPCPR, NATO, TPE just to name a few).

No merchant in this industry should be paying more than 5% or a rolling reserve of any type. iProcessing has hundreds of ecig vendors within its portfolio and we have been fighting since paypal first started shutting you down. Please call me if you are getting taken advantage of I am here to help. My contact info is located below. iProcessing handles processing for such industry leaders as NJOY, Johnson Creek, Cignot, Blu, and a few hundred other fellow ecig merchants.

I vape myself-

Please contact Johnathan Masterson
    [email protected]
    Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
    Fax 888-372-9780
    Cell 707-498-7680

iProcessing doesnt charge monthly, annual, rolling reserves, setup fees, termination fees, contracts

Comments from some of iProcessing's clients-

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice
    Last edited by Processorhelp; 03-02-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    pesok, Randyrtx, Joejokin and 5 others like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I have to say first that Johnathan is a great guy. Last month First Data dropped us after 2 years with not so much as a thank you, they froze our account and sent us an e-mail that said to just contact them asap. Well 48 hours of non stop phone calls & e-mails I finally was able to talk with an actual person and not a machine. He quickly got on the phone & said "Sorry, but we no longer accept the products you sell. You have to find a new processor." and hung up! So now up crap creek without a paddle or even long sleeves I started looking here on the ecf for some info where I came across Johnathan. I called his cell & left a message & he called back within the hour and immediately e-mailed all the info & application. I had also inquired quotes from several other companies and found most wanted over 10% per transaction and some even wanted up to $10,000 rolling balance in that account. Johnathan did what it took to get me up & running quickly and has always been quick to respond any phone calls or e-mails I have sent. I would totally recommend to anyone needing a new merchant.

-Rich
    Last edited by Joejokin; 03-03-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    juicejunky and Loveridden like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran kcblack3's Avatar

My wife and I started up in September of 2011. We were shackled with a 9% rate and a 10% rolling reserve with a balance of $36,000! We thought we had no other choices, being in the ecig industry.

Last month, our account hit our "processing limit" which we did not even know existed. we were never told about it. Any further processing we would have done that month would have been put in the "reserve account" and we could have access to it in 210 days! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!

2 days later...we found Johnathan...and everything has been smooth sailing since. Our rate was brought down well below 5%...no more reserve....and he has answered the phone EVERY TIME I have called.

We can't thank you enough Johnathan....keep up the great work.

John "Big D" and Dee "Lil' M"
    bigdaddyvapor.com
    Joejokin and tfnc like this.

Thanks for all the kind words and I appreciate all the referrals. I love this community and as a fellow vapor am very proud that I am able to help. Please contact me if you need help setting up a merchant account. Remember iProcessing will NEVER hit you with a reserve or an outrageous percentage to process cards for an industry that helps people. We do not charge monthly fees, setup fees, and annual fees. We do NOT take advantage of vapors!!! Please call me anytime. Happy Vaping!!!
    shechefj and dookieboy81 like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran xellaphan's Avatar

Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We cant stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesnt attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!

Thanks for the kind words. We get asked time and time again what shopping carts we integrate with. The list is endless i.e. OpenCart, 3dCart, Magento, ecommerce, Volution, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Virtuemart, Earth Skater, Ultra Cart, honestly the list is endless I could go on and on (I have never had to turn away a merchant due to the shopping cart they are using). Please remember that are rate is LOW (about half what most are charging and we do not charge interchange, annual fees, monthly fees, reserves, have monthly caps). iProcessing has worked very hard to be the leader within the ecig industry and we strive to make our customers happy. Please look for us at NATO this month and Vape Stock in June. Happy Vaping and thanks again!!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran BoomBoom65's Avatar

I too had a great experience with Johnathan at iProcessing.

I had an issue with my current CC processor and was advised to call Johnathan by another well trusted veteran vendor since I had to scramble to keep accepting credit cards without interrupting my business.

Family emergency in the mean time and that intention got put on the back burner.
    Back to business I never did contact Johnathan but several other companies.
    The fees and rates made me incredibly concerned since I was cutting things to the bone as it was.

How I remembered Johnathan is anybodies guess but I did and within just a few days I was all setup accepting the cards I was currently accepting and even able to accept American Express at a fantastic rate.

The whole process seamlessly integrated with the shopping cart I was currently using and the terms of the agreement was very impressive.
    No double digit discounts, straight fees across the board all doable and spelled out. Nothing hidden what so ever.

Thank you again Johnathan.

I was able to keep my product prices just as they were without having to raise them to make up for the higher rates of other companies.

Plus he explained the terminology that I was confused on.
    jch419 likes this.

Hi Johnathan.. BoomBoom told me about you... I emailed you yesterday, you on vacation or full up?
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    Hi Johnathan.. BoomBoom told me about you... I emailed you yesterday, you on vacation or full up?
    Calling younow

Thank you for all of the referrals and all of the kind words. iProcessing is still taking ecig merchants and continues to not gouge you for fees and rates. These other processors that claim to care about this industry and continue to rip off and take advantage of ecig merchants is disturbing. iProcessing has worked very hard to educate its banks to insure low rates and NEVER a reserve!!!!! DONT FALL VICTIM TO THE OTHERS TRICKS AND SCAMS

Please contact me today at:

Johnathan Masterson
    National Account Executive
    Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
    Cell 707-498-7680
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast