Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Show Me Vapers: Hello & Welcome

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Talking Show Me Vapers: Hello & Welcome

KC? St Louis? Springfield? Branson? Jefferson city? Joplin?
    What's up?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran quasimod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joplin, MO here! We moved here from KY a couple of years ago, to make work more convenient. The wife and I tag-team a big truck, leased to a local company. Looks like we're not the only truckers in the group!

I'm absolutely interested in some kind of MO Meetup, if I can work it into my crazy, mixed-up non-schedule. You other truckers know what I mean.

In order, I have had or still have, an NJoy NPro (gave it away), NCig (gave away), then a Copper w/a 510 (gave away), a Silver Bullet (wife stole it), a GGT w/AFS (won't let it out of my sight), and one of Carlos' Juice Boxes (I flirt with it when my GGT isn't looking).

My current main vape is the GGT @ 7.4 volts with an 801 HV atty from imeo (I never could get the AFS to work for me).

Favorite juice: TV Butter Rum @ 36 mg. from tastyvapor.com with as much VG as Geoff can stuff in there.

Due to my schedule, I may stalk these forums (seemingly) 24/7 for days on end, then disappear for a week or two, so don't get your feelings hurt if I don't respond right away.

Hi, all. KC reporting in!

No trucking for me, just an IT guy who lives in the Northland. Just started vaping about a month ago, have a 510 and a new Tornado I'm still breaking in.

Cheers!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

hey guys! in springfield. not workin much, just going to school mostly. this semester is kicking my butt.
    some sort of meet up would be cool at some point :-)
    i have a kr808 and absolutely love it. right now with finances being what they are i can't get anything else. so the eGo that i'm eyeing will just have to wait a bit lol.

KC metro are here. slightly east of KC actually but about 30 minutes from downtown KC.

Hi fellow show me state vapers! I am a noob on this forum and very excited to find this group! I live in SW Missouri (used to live in Springfield, moved a few months ago). I have not actually started using any products, but its why I joined this forum. I am planning to and wanted to get the skinny from those who actually use the products.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Show Me's keep showing up! Nice to meet you Nate and good luck precious! We'll all do a picnic or something soon.

st louis is home to me but im all over the state picking cars up for transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Eighttrucktires View Post
    Show Me's keep showing up! Nice to meet you Nate and good luck precious! We'll all do a picnic or something soon.
    Thanks Eight Truck Tires... you know my sis truckinlady. She got me into all this. LOL. I just ordered my starter kit (Joye 510) and can hardly wait till it gets here. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hi prgal, NateDogg, stltransporter!

Welcome to the group! It's great to meet others from the Show me state! I hope we have a big get together in a few months!
    I'm still new to ECF, but the people here are first rate.

Hi quasimod! You're in here? Welcome to the group! Great avatar! Hope to see you here again.

Take care all, catch ya later!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast