Thread: Genesis atty with SB

Senior Member Verified Member

Default Genesis atty with SB

I'm new to rba's but I bought a couple and want to use them on my SB. Should I just run it at 3.7 with a 18650 or can I run them at 6v with cr123s?

If I can wrap a coil to 2.5ohm would that be close to my 2.5 ohm carto?

I have a provari as well but use my SB more.

Input?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

A 2.5ohm coil is a 2.5 ohm coil. A 2.5 ohm coil in a 2.5ohm cartomizer is going to vaporize juice just like a 2.5ohm coil in a RBA. I recommend around 4 to 4.5 volts with a 2.5 ohm anything.

Do you use your SB with a Kick or do you use it with the 3.7v or 6v batteries? I'm interested. I use my Provari more than any of my other mods but i'm thinking about getting a kicked SB. Why do you like it more than yo Provari?
    Provari, Reo, Nzonic, SilverBullet, Natural, Evic, Bolt, Telescope, Kuwako, eGos, Volts. Mainly RBA Drippers & Novas.
    Vaping since 2009. You have to leave the house to find something worth staying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes.91 View Post
    A 2.5ohm coil is a 2.5 ohm coil. A 2.5 ohm coil in a 2.5ohm cartomizer is going to vaporize juice just like a 2.5ohm coil in a RBA. I recommend around 4 to 4.5 volts with a 2.5 ohm anything.

Do you use your SB with a Kick or do you use it with the 3.7v or 6v batteries? I'm interested. I use my Provari more than any of my other mods but i'm thinking about getting a kicked SB. Why do you like it more than yo Provari?
    Yeah I've learned the wick and coil game pretty quick. I'm running a .9 ohm coil at 3.7 I have a kick but I don't use it.

I like my SB better bc you can't hurt it. My profession is kinda rough so I can't risk ruining a provari.

Full Member ECF Veteran KalThaxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFNDR View Post
    Yeah I've learned the wick and coil game pretty quick. I'm running a .9 ohm coil at 3.7 I have a kick but I don't use it.

I like my SB better bc you can't hurt it. My profession is kinda rough so I can't risk ruining a provari.

I bought a kicked silver bullet, but with these rbas(I have dud, aga t, and Phoenix) I have started using sub 1.2 ohm with 3.7v. I am preparing myself to get into fully mech mods. I will all ways love the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by KalThaxx View Post
    I bought a kicked silver bullet, but with these rbas(I have dud, aga t, and Phoenix) I have started using sub 1.2 ohm with 3.7v. I am preparing myself to get into fully mech mods. I will all ways love the SB.
    Yeah the SB was my first mod (i think) and will always have a place in my hand! Lol.

Blog Entries

I've got both a Silver Bullet and a Provari. I just received my first rebuildable, the newest version AGA Tiamat Plus with glass tank.

Since I've had the Provari for about five months, the Silver Bullet has been resting in backup status. I'm thinking of putting the AGA on the Bullet to resurrect it's usefulness.

I've yet to tinker with the AGA. I'm still gathering supplies that I need, like a minature torch to oxidize the mesh and wire.

Full Member Verified Member hanathan's Avatar

No need to stack batteries. If you prefer a warmer vape, you could continue lowering the resistance of your coil, but first I'd make sure your wick isn't too long. Stainless steel mesh acts as a heatsink, so the thicker and longer it is, the more difficult it will be to warm up.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use a lot of rebuildables and the voltage setting isn't quite like a carto. I use a Z-atty Pro on my provari and with a 1.3 coil I vape it at 5.0v, your wick will determine your voltage. If you prefer a solid mesh wick it most likely wont wick fast enough to ram up the volts. I prefer straw type mesh wicks (hollow) and if I run lower volts, it over wicks and makes a mess.

With a rebuildables you only limited by you. I would highly suggest to try different setups and you will be amazed at where you end up.