Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: To kick or not to kick...

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

KICK IT!!!!!! I got an extension sleeve so I could run the 18650's and never looked back. Best of both worlds.
    DrOckW likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I second that, get the kick and the extension. Or get some 18500's either way, kick it. You will be amazed.

I have 3 kicks and two mods from Alt. Win all around.
    tnt56 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Got my Kick on Friday night when I was in Columbus. All I can say is this is what I was looking for!

Thanks all!
    tnt56 likes this.

Lokilabs - Odin - the only way to Squonk!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Awesome. I got two kicks in two weeks ago, waiting on two k100s from a co-op.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have an bullet and I have been on the fence about about purchasing a kick. The kick is $50.on average and I haven't heard of them lasting much longer than a month or two and if the stories I hear are true I wouldn't consider that getting my money's worth. So has a kick and are these stories true?

Quote Originally Posted by TattooedSkin View Post
    I have an bullet and I have been on the fence about about purchasing a kick. The kick is $50.on average and I haven't heard of them lasting much longer than a month or two and if the stories I hear are true I wouldn't consider that getting my money's worth. So has a kick and are these stories true?
    My Kick is about a year old (1st production run). Put the kick in an extension sleeve and then you don't have to mess with it every time you swap out batteries.
    I use my kick if I'm going to use a carto tank (3 ohm), and my SB without the kick if I'm going to use a dripper (1.5 ohm). BUT, the kick never leaves the extension sleeve. If I'm not using the kick, I just store it in the sleeve.
    Last edited by tj99959; 06-24-2013 at 02:21 PM.
    Baditude, KalThaxx and tnt56 like this.

The biggest and most common mistake is buying product after product searching for that perfect vape
    instead of learning how to get that perfect vape from the products you already have.

ECF Veteran

i just bought a bolt and put a kick in it because i can't vape without variable power now after using other vw mods love it! sure hope it lasts longer than a month though haha... only thing i DON'T like about it is that if you leave the battery in while its idle it seems to slowly drain it, thats a bummer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12