Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Baditude

Thread: Silver Bullet - Durability & Portability Help

Default Silver Bullet - Durability & Portability Help

I'm the proud new owner of a Silver Bullet. I would like to make it as portable and durable as possible. I prefer cartomizers to atomizers, but am open to suggestion.

I've been thinking about a small but wide bodied tank to use tiny carto's on that could still hold a night's worth of juice, but I haven't been able to find this. I'm thinking maybe it's just not functional?

I've already gotten the smaller batteries with the kick for the most bang for my buck at the smaller body size.

I'm basically looking for maximum durability and portability for my beastly SB.

Any product and combination suggestions would be amazing.

Thanks!

Super Member ECF Veteran Sadluckdame's Avatar

I love using my carto tank. I have a bella tank from Hoosiervapes with some boge cartos that holds a lot of juice and it works perfect on my silver bullet.

I, too, have a kick and though I have 18490 batts to use in it, the kick drains the batteries fast, so I bought a kick sleeve for the silver bullet and use my 18650 batts the most.
    I love this set-up and it is portable, I rarely have it out of hand. A handy batt case for a couple extra batts and it's good to go.

Blog Entries

Silver Bullet - Durability & Portability Help-ibtanked25mmsb.jpg IBTanked pyrex cartotank (25mm version)

Name:  Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG
Views: 199
Size:  3.7 KB Triple V pyrex cartotank (Valley View Vapers)

Silver Bullet - Durability & Portability Help-bellafam006.jpg Evolution tanks from Hoosier Vapes

Silver Bullet - Durability & Portability Help-silver-bullet-aga-t2.jpg AGA-T2 pyrex rebuildable atomizer

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

If your looking at a carto/tank that is as tough as the SB then check out the Phiniac tank.
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...84-sb-002.html
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

awesome, thanks for your feedback. i was just looking into the 'fatty' rba with the tank feature. it seems really solid, but a little pricey. anyone have experience with it or something similar?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have been looking for my first RBA this evening. I have looked at carto tanks and may venture into those before the RBA's.
    Congrats on the SB, I love them. Added my third in two weeks this afternoon.
    Protovapor XPV DNA20 x3, XPV DNA30x1
    Silver Bullet x8
    Fazedboxmods budget DNA20

I've started out with a few carto tanks and they work really well. I am just looking for something more pocket friendly for when I'm out and about. Especially when I go to the bar and tie a few on. I'm afraid I'll pop one of those tanks open in my pocket. I played around with some of the Smoktech shorty cartos tonight and I think I'm off to a good start. They hold about 20 drops and perform really well. Also, I like the option of having a bunch of them on hand with different flavors. I might be on to something.

Here's what it looks like with the shorty carto. I need to remove the extender to get it down smaller, but its an idea.

Silver Bullet - Durability & Portability Help-img_20130731_093147.jpg