Well, I bit the bullet :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Well, I bit the bullet :)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looks really good John. The black kick sleeve add a whole different dimension to it's character.
    Congrats.
    Protovapor XPV DNA20 x3, XPV DNA30x1
    Silver Bullet x8
    Fazedboxmods budget DNA20

Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah I really like how it looks, I'm really glad I got it. I've been using it non-stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
    Looks really good John. The black kick sleeve add a whole different dimension to it's character.
    Congrats.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Looks awesome in ELECTRIC BLUE! I've got a lime green one that I've just bought a cover for the bottom half. Gon' be happy when I can get my AGA working properly on top of it. Think I'm going to try the cotton birdsnest technique. You stuff the wick hole with cotton and make a free standing microcoil (without a wick in it) bent down to touch the cotton "birdsnest" and then you just tip and vape, tip and vape. Gonna be awesome I'm hoping. Enjoy the SB and give us some more PICS!!

Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I almost bought one a couple months ago but they only had Olive Drab and Pink in stock. Every time I try and take a picture this massive cloud gets in the way its the darnedest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes.91 View Post
    Looks awesome in ELECTRIC BLUE! I've got a lime green one that I've just bought a cover for the bottom half. Gon' be happy when I can get my AGA working properly on top of it. ... Enjoy the SB and give us some more PICS!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12