Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 2 problems with this site

  1. #21
    Biker Babe Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tmcase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    17,525

    Default

    Well crap! I just tried both these problems in IE and they work fine. So it must be a problem with Chrome. Anybody have a clue what the problem could be? I know this isn't a Chrome forum but any help would be appreciated.

    Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never regret anything that made you smile.

  2. #22
    ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    sonicdsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    13,809

    Default

    I'm using Chrome, and not seeing this issue. Is your Chrome updated (check the = icon top right, if it's green, it's ready to be updated)? Do you have a new extension activated by chance?

  3. #23
    Biker Babe Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tmcase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    17,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    I'm using Chrome, and not seeing this issue. Is your Chrome updated (check the = icon top right, if it's green, it's ready to be updated)? Do you have a new extension activated by chance?
    Oh I hate it when I'm the only one having a problem.

    No, that symbol is gray so I guess that means my browser is up-to-date.

    Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never regret anything that made you smile.

  4. #24
    ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    sonicdsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    13,809

    Default

    Restart the computer? Many times that solves these things.

  5. #25
    Biker Babe Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tmcase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    17,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    Restart the computer? Many times that solves these things.
    Already tried that. This emoticons thing has been going on for weeks. I've fiddled with my browser settings but nothing seems to work.

    Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never regret anything that made you smile.

  6. #26
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Katya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmcase View Post
    Well crap! I just tried both these problems in IE and they work fine. So it must be a problem with Chrome. Anybody have a clue what the problem could be? I know this isn't a Chrome forum but any help would be appreciated.
    Hi TM!

    FWIW, I'm using Chrome and Windows 7 and have no problems with more emoticons. The window appears fully loaded when I click on the 'more' button.

    As for uploading pics from my computer, I've never done that. I either grab an url from the web or use a PB for my own pictures. Works for me.

    Sorry I can't be of more help.
    tmcase likes this.

  7. #27
    Biker Babe Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tmcase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    17,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katya View Post
    Hi TM!

    FWIW, I'm using Chrome and Windows 7 and have no problems with more emoticons. The window appears fully loaded when I click on the 'more' button.

    As for uploading pics from my computer, I've never done that. I either grab an url from the web or use a PB for my own pictures. Works for me.

    Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Hey Kat, nice to hear from you. It's been too long.

    I'm sure it must be a setting in Chrome, I just can't find it. I don't have any problems uploading pics so I'm thankful for that.

    Take care.
    Katya likes this.

    Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never regret anything that made you smile.

  8. #28
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Katya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmcase View Post
    Hey Kat, nice to hear from you. It's been too long.

    I'm sure it must be a setting in Chrome, I just can't find it. I don't have any problems uploading pics so I'm thankful for that.

    Take care.
    This is frustrating, especially if everything worked fine before. If you haven't made any changes to your settings, why would that be happening, out of the sudden? I'm not a computer wiz, as you know, so I basically pray everyday that nothing goes wrong or I'm screwed...

    Good to be back! I missed y'all!
    classwife and tmcase like this.

  9. #29
    Biker Babe Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tmcase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    17,525

    Default

    UPDATE: I didn't do nuttin!

    The 2 problems I spoke of above have mysteriously fixed themselves. It was either an ECF update or a Google update, I don't know and I don't care. Thank you whomever fixed it.
    sonicdsl likes this.

    Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never regret anything that made you smile.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks