Ask IMAGINE & S_Steve - Thread :)
Page 1 of 424 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 4234
Like Tree5946Likes

Thread: Ask IMAGINE & S_Steve - Thread :)

  1. #1
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    OHIO USA
    Posts
    7,040

    Question Ask IMAGINE & S_Steve - Thread :)

    This thread is here so you can ask IMAGINE anything - She is the head Smokeless Image Forum representative, and is happy to help with any tech questions, CS issues, etc.

    Live - Laugh - Love

  2. #2
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Lauralie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Here, there, everywhere!
    Posts
    19,207

    Default

    First question - How does it feel to have your own forum?

    (OK - I know I am bad, but it is a question - will stay out of here now cause it ain't no chit chat thread)
    Wuzznt Me, Uncle, SandySu and 1 others like this.
    Just remember when you "think" you are having a bad day someone else "IS" having a bad day.
    Last TC taken 05-15-13 Last given 09-29-13

  3. #3
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    OHIO USA
    Posts
    7,040

    Default

    SO AMAZING!!! Psyche just posted it and it is exactly how I feel!! :

    Live - Laugh - Love

  4. #4
    PV Master ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Out delivering chlorine for the gene pool
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    Question. Are you going to put the collage or our existing photos or both in the photo thread?
    The one that dies with the most mods
    wins
    .........


  5. #5
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    OHIO USA
    Posts
    7,040

    Default

    yep I am working on it now

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuzznt Me View Post
    Question. Are you going to put the collage or our existing photos or both in the photo thread?
    Wuzznt Me likes this.
    Live - Laugh - Love

  6. #6
    PV Master ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Out delivering chlorine for the gene pool
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    How kewl is that.
    The one that dies with the most mods
    wins
    .........


  7. #7
    PV Master ECF Veteran starsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    This thread is here so you can ask IMAGINE anything - She is the head Smokeless Image Forum representative, and is happy to help with any tech questions, CS issues, etc.

    Ummmm, who is the not-so-head representative? I've never seen anyone from SI but you. Will there be another person added? Now that you guys are official and stuff.
    proudlion and Uncle like this.


  8. #8
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    OHIO USA
    Posts
    7,040

    Default

    yep before only 1 rep was allowed per company. Now we can have up to 10 more so you will see some new faces popping on soon!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by starsong View Post
    Ummmm, who is the not-so-head representative? I've never seen anyone from SI but you. Will there be another person added? Now that you guys are official and stuff.
    marlou, Wuzznt Me, Uncle and 5 others like this.
    Live - Laugh - Love

  9. #9
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Amethyst_Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    2,698
    Blog Entries
    45

    Default

    YAY! BTW, can we start our own threads? I'm clueless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    yep before only 1 rep was allowed per company. Now we can have up to 10 more so you will see some new faces popping on soon!!!
    "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six." - Yogi Berra



  10. #10
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    OHIO USA
    Posts
    7,040

    Default

    yep now you can

    just click post new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaF1971 View Post
    YAY! BTW, can we start our own threads? I'm clueless.
    MegaBee and Amethyst_Star like this.
    Live - Laugh - Love

Page 1 of 424 123451151101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks