Page 1001 of 3864 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199799899910001001100210031004100510111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 38634
Like Tree151952Likes

Thread: CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

[QUOTE=Mroutlaw;6929513]Hey everyone. Just got home from officiating 4 football games in 95 degree heat on AstroTurf. Time to lay in bed and relax with my x2 and ECf

Enjoy. We are in the 70s now. High 90s for what seems forever. Btw yiu realize your post 10000. :vapor
    kico166 and Chookychuck like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Raynes View Post
    That's one fascinating thing about juices. I converted a co-worker to vaping who was a die hard menthol smoker. He can't stand a menthol vape now. He says he can't taste the menthol anymore. Its good to have a vaping buddy so you can sample each other's flavors.
    Its a pet peeve of mine to see someone write a bad review about a juice. What maybe your nightmare of a flavor could very well be the best vaping experience in the world to someone else.
    Like SI's Freedom for example, the first few times I tried it I hated it,but it got to where I couldn't taste Desert Joe or Cowboy so I re-tried it and its now my favorite all time vape.

Totally agree, there's definitely something about Freedom which I love and it's my number one vape now closely followed by RY4 and Cowboy. The thing with Cowboy and taste is for me at least it doesn't really have a distinct taste. It's the closest for me to an analog. When I think back to analogs they didn't really have a distinctive taste.

Hah! Congrats on the 10,000th post of ChitChat, MrOutlaw!
    rave, lilac7779 and kico166 like this.

I stopped smoking in memory of Mom (08/16/1941-08/12/2000)
    on Grandma's birthday 02/12/2012 (02/12/1917-01/01/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by grego66 View Post
    Totally agree, there's definitely something about Freedom which I love and it's my number one vape now closely followed by RY4 and Cowboy. The thing with Cowboy and taste is for me at least it doesn't really have a distinct taste. It's the closest for me to an analog. When I think back to analogs they didn't really have a distinctive taste.
    Actually, I recently came across a flavor that said "cigarette" all the way. I've been trying a few clove flavors, because I love the flavor of Clove and I'd love to find one that mimics the Clove gum I used to buy by the case (easy there, like 12 packs of gum to a "case"). Anyway, I tried the flavor Clove Lite from Vape Dudes. I didn't read the description, just saw Clove Lite and ordered a sample. I've had clove cigarettes in the past, I should have paid more attention. Ok, so the flavor of the clove in the liquid is just about spot on for the Clove gum, but... it has that smoky flavor of cigarettes with it! I about panicked, my eyes said "Volt," but my mind said, "clove cigarette - are you nuts, what are you doing???" It was the first time I vaped anything that really reminded me of a cigarette in any form. I have to be a little careful, now, as some cravings went up a bit. How very easy it would be to start smoking again, and I do not want that.
    Last edited by kia2; 08-11-2012 at 10:04 PM.
    rave, Raynes, grego66 and 2 others like this.

I stopped smoking in memory of Mom (08/16/1941-08/12/2000)
    on Grandma's birthday 02/12/2012 (02/12/1917-01/01/2009)

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enzusa View Post
    I bet Lexi's back looks inviting at times
    She makes a great pillow or footrest.
    Wuzznt Me, kia2 and Raynes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    She makes a great pillow or footrest.
    My dog is sitting...well laying beside me looking like a dishevelled rug, poor thing he must be so hot hmmmm wonder what he would look like shaved eeeeeeeek what a scary thought lol
    My footrest today is an ice pack lol its the only way I can sit here in comfort gawd I wish I had air conditioning
    rave and kico166 like this.

Coffee Queen Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    My biggest sleep issue is staying awake! With all of the meds that I'm on, every horizontal surface just looks sooo inviting. I have to stagger the meds or I'd be a Rip Van Winklette. Attachment 125130
    I know what you mean, Rave. I have allergies, and not the seasonal variety, the year round kind. No one can figure out what exactly I am allergic to, so I take meds everyday and they do make me drowsy.
    rave, kico166 and Enzusa like this.

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilac7779 View Post
    I know what you mean, Rave. I have allergies, and not the seasonal variety, the year round kind. No one can figure out what exactly I am allergic to, so I take meds everyday and they do make me drowsy.
    I felt bad hitting the "like" button on your post. They should have a "Oh man, that stinks" button.
    Wuzznt Me, Butch, kico166 and 1 others like this.

Oh Lilac that must be a difficult ailment to live with.
    Hope its not coffee giving you an allergic reaction oh myyyy ( I shouldn't of probably said that but it was the first thing that entered my head, imagine being allergic to the thing you like the most)
    I see on here people having allergic reactions to pg or vg..I dont know what I would do if I couldnt vape due to an allergy to them
    rave and kico166 like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Raynes's Avatar

[QUOTE=starsong;6928798]Have you tried Crab flavored juice yet?[/QUOTE