CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE - Page 101
Page 101 of 3864 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 38634
Like Tree151955Likes

Thread: CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Senior Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Staceylt40 View Post
    I was doing everything I could to bite my tongue and not say anything. I did really good. I just thought it was me being super sensitive or something since no one else was saying anything. So I did what I always tell my son to do.... walk away and vent later. LOL
    Sorry I made you Vent.
    Last edited by jays1fan; 02-27-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Leave Stacey alone. Your decision of what company to give your money to has nothing to do with what a few users on their forum have to say about your posts. Criminy.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Konstantine, someone will be along eventually to help us sort out the RY4 mystery. Questions are always answered in due time. This is not bad, but just a surprise, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lilac7779 View Post
    Can someone tell me what RY4 is SUPPOSED to taste like. I was under the impression (I don't know why) that is was a rich tobacco taste. I'm trying some right now in VG and all I am getting is a spicy taste...maybe clove?
    I just vaped my SI RY4 to have a good description. Yes, I'd call it a tobacco flavor, though not straight tobacco. It has other flavors in it like maybe caramel. That's more in the aftertaste. Maybe you could call the flavor cloves, but I think of them as spicier. Other companies may have different-tasting RY4. I have only tried SI's and Highbrow's, both of which are similar. Highbrow's has a bit more of a tobacco taste and a bit less of that caramel aftertaste; it's not as sweet.
    rave likes this.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Staceylt40 View Post
    Oh coooooooooooookie?

*PAGING DOCTOR STACEY*
    You're needed in my lounge to discuss the hospital's comings and goings over some wine and box of Volts!
    reptilr, Imagine and MegaBee like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilac7779 View Post
    Can someone tell me what RY4 is SUPPOSED to taste like. I was under the impression (I don't know why) that is was a rich tobacco taste. I'm trying some right now in VG and all I am getting is a spicy taste...maybe clove?
    RY4 is tobacco with Vanilla & Caramel. That is the classic flavoring of all RY4s, some companies add their own spin. But SI's is the classic blend.
    555 is tobacco with Nut. Not sure which, but I think it is hazelnut, maybe a combo of nuts.

So since you said you got a VG version of RY4 you got this from someone else, and their blend might have added a spicy component. But that would make it an RY4 variant.
    rave, marlou and Gormy like this.

Senior Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by starsong View Post
    Leave Stacey alone.
    Your right , I should NOT act like she did.
    And again , sorry I made you Vent
    Last edited by jays1fan; 02-27-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Moved On ECF Veteran

I am using SI liquids only for now.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SandySu View Post
    I just vaped my SI RY4 to have a good description. Yes, I'd call it a tobacco flavor, though not straight tobacco. It has other flavors in it like maybe caramel. That's more in the aftertaste. Maybe you could call the flavor cloves, but I think of them as spicier. Other companies may have different-tasting RY4. I have only tried SI's and Highbrow's, both of which are similar. Highbrow's has a bit more of a tobacco taste and a bit less of that caramel aftertaste; it's not as sweet.
    Thank you for your answer, SandySu. The one I have is from Blue Mist. I can't detect any caramel at all...just that clovey taste. I'm guessing there is a difference depending on the vendor.
    rave and SandySu like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by starsong View Post
    RY4 is tobacco with Vanilla & Caramel. That is the classic flavoring of all RY4s, some companies add their own spin. But SI's is the classic blend.
    555 is tobacco with Nut. Not sure which, but I think it is hazelnut, maybe a combo of nuts.

So since you said you got a VG version of RY4 you got this from someone else, and their blend might have added a spicy component. But that would make it an RY4 variant.
    Thanks, Starsong. I use ONLY VG, so sadly, I cannot get juice from SI. This is from Blue Mist and honestly, not very good. It is overwhelmingly spicy. Caramel and vanilla would be great.
    SandySu and kblush like this.