CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE - Page 11
Page 11 of 3864 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree151952Likes

Thread: CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Ultra Member ECF Veteran malyden's Avatar

So I go away for a few days and look what happens!
    VaVaunt, rave, marlou and 1 others like this.

FYI - Rob (aka halopunker) owner of altsmoke is my son and I will plug his business whenever I can! I am in no way affiliated with his company other than being his mom. I also buy from other vendors and try to be fair in all my recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble getting on ECF today? I couldn't get on for hours. No other websites were a problem.
    I had trouble yesterday, too. Now it seems fine.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Good Morning Everyone . . .

WOW - What a couple of days it has been for "US" Volties & Voltians here in Voltville . . .

First - No Accesss to ECF, then Our OWN "Official Smokeless Image" thread was closed to any more post . . .

WHAT ? ? ? Was "Smokeless Image" GONE ! ! !

Well - As "We" All Now Know - NO . . . We finally had Our OWN New "Sub-Forum" . . .

NICE - VERY NICE ! ! !

SO first things first - got to Checking out all the New Threads, and So Much MORE ! ! !

But something was still, naughing at me, I wanted to go back and finish reading all those other post that I missed in the old thread - but I still coudn't reply and I so want too . . . What to do - copy and repost here - Na that would be too much . . . However, I really wanted to reply to some people who left comments . . . Given this I contacted "Imagine" and asked that the thread be reopened so "We" all had a chance to read/reply before the thread was premantly closed . . . Well - that was the answer - "Imagine" was kind enough to reopen our old thread for a few days (or at least the weekend) . . . So here is your chance to do the same . . . And maybe as some did, say "So Long to an Old Friend" The "Official-SmokelessImage .com Thread" . . .

Just thought you might like to know . . .
    VaVaunt, rave, marlou and 1 others like this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wooo!!!!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was havin some drinks last night at a family gathering, My mom and her boyfriend still smoke, And i used toalways go to the back room to smoke with them and now I vape instea. But i kept wantiong to ask for a drag to see whatit tasted like since people say they dp that and it only confirms that they dont ever want to again.
    So after hours of goin to the back room and wantin to ask for a drag, I still never gave in!

Then I went back to their house and hung around awhile longer, and then it was really hard, Because they smoke in the house and so I wanted to so bad!

But even though i was slightly intoxicated I didnt!!!

Then I acually grabbed one adn stuck it in my pocket to smoke. But it stayted in there awhile and i couldnt do it.

It was like I couldnt let myself down like that. And I acually htought of this forum and my little signiture banner adn how If I do that all those days have to start over.

Also My 77 year old grandfather is 1 month quit his PAD 60 years of smoking with the volt (I have 10 days on him only) and I thought if i did that its a bad example and would let him down. Also i love that me and him kinda have like a vapers only club thing goin on since were the only ones doin it lol, where me and him talk about vaping and flavours and all that together and i love that.

His friend jerry who is going away for cancer treatment recived his volt last night at the party. He took a drag and said "Wow I can get used to this!" So thats 2 people converted so far VIA THE VOLT

edit:originally posted this in old thread by accident
    malyden, VaVaunt, rave and 10 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was looking for a place to sit and think I stumbled into the Voltville restaurant. Looks like a happy place to hang out for a while.
    Attachment 79743
    VaVaunt, rave, marlou and 5 others like this.
    One year smoke-free 3/22/12!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar
    Out delivering chlorine for the gene pool

Coffee's on me.
    rave, marlou, Uncle and 2 others like this.
    I got the monkey off my back
    But the circus is still in town

Super Member ECF Veteran

Love your cute little kitty Cisme! I hope you do stick around.
    *And I've never told you Wuzznt, but I have a big thing for wolves and their presence, and their cause. I don't know if that's why you sport a wolf avatar, but everytime I see it I think of them. I LOVE that avatar! It is one of two charities I actually pay my hard to come by cash towards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisme View Post
    I was looking for a place to sit and think I stumbled into the Voltville restaurant. Looks like a happy place to hang out for a while.
    Attachment 79743
    rave, Wuzznt Me and Cisme like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar
    Out delivering chlorine for the gene pool

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGee View Post
    Love your cute little kitty Cisme! I hope you do stick around.
    *And I've never told you Wuzznt, but I have a big thing for wolves and their presence, and their cause. I don't know if that's why you sport a wolf avatar, but everytime I see it I think of them. I LOVE that avatar! It is one of two charities I actually pay my hard to come by cash towards.
    Actually I sport a Wolf avatar because I own..uh..live with a Wolf Dog. He's low content but has the pack mentality more like wolf than dog. I've always had Dobies and Rotties but when our Rottie died of cancer a friend who had his mother gave us a pup. If I live long enough to get another dog I'm going to get a permit and get a full blooded Mc Kenzie. (Canadian TimberWolf)
    VaVaunt, rave, Uncle and 2 others like this.
    I got the monkey off my back
    But the circus is still in town

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzznt Me View Post
    Actually I sport a Wolf avatar because I own a Wolf Dog. He's low content but has the pack mentality more like wolf than dog. I've always had Dobies and Rotties but when our Rottie died of cancer a friend who had his mother gave us a pup. If I live long enough to get another dog I'm going to get a permit and get a full blooded Mc Kenzie. (Canadian TimberWolf)
    That is awesome Wuzznt. Do you have a pic posted in the pet thread? I would love to see your Wolf Dog.
    VaVaunt, rave, Wuzznt Me and 1 others like this.