CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE - Page 2794
Like Tree151955Likes

Thread: CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    I agree with 0mg. Not weird at all. Many of us that have the strong analytical skills required to be computer geeks have difficulty interfacing with illogical things. Like people. Just sayin'.
    Many people who have difficulties with people prefer animals. And a lot of them are into horses, though maybe you'd find just as many into dogs or cats or birds or whatever. I'm not just talking about a person who has some pets, but a person who gets serious about the animal as a hobby or even a profession. With horses, since they are so expensive and require so much care, you have to be serious about them if you are involved with them more than occasionally riding whenever the chance comes along. Many people I know who are getting older and are less serious about horses have transferred their enthusiasm to dog agility training and shows. I guess something like that takes the same dedication owning a horse does. I think the prevailing attitude is that an animal doesn't lie, isn't deceptive or tricky, and accepts you for who you are deep inside, not the surface stuff.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Tail11's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tina - I think you'll enjoy your eVic. That was the first mod I started off with (I don't include twists). You'll find it fun to play with and get used to the scrolling ring. Just be very careful with it as it is rather fragile and doesn't take well to being dropped. I have dropped mine a couple of times and I hold my breath each time when I pick it up.
    rave, Amethyst_Star, QRXT and 1 others like this.

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SandySu View Post
    Many people who have difficulties with people prefer animals. And a lot of them are into horses, though maybe you'd find just as many into dogs or cats or birds or whatever. I'm not just talking about a person who has some pets, but a person who gets serious about the animal as a hobby or even a profession. With horses, since they are so expensive and require so much care, you have to be serious about them if you are involved with them more than occasionally riding whenever the chance comes along. Many people I know who are getting older and are less serious about horses have transferred their enthusiasm to dog agility training and shows. I guess something like that takes the same dedication owning a horse does. I think the prevailing attitude is that an animal doesn't lie, isn't deceptive or tricky, and accepts you for who you are deep inside, not the surface stuff.
    I couldn't agree more. It's always been animals for me. But, not domestic animals. I need wildlife in my life.
    SandySu, QRXT, Renolizzie and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tail11 View Post
    Tina - I think you'll enjoy your eVic. That was the first mod I started off with (I don't include twists). You'll find it fun to play with and get used to the scrolling ring. Just be very careful with it as it is rather fragile and doesn't take well to being dropped. I have dropped mine a couple of times and I hold my breath each time when I pick it up.
    Thanks! It is pretty light weight. It probably even weighs less than my iTaste MVP. I like it very much. Just need to read up more on it.

Well, I am pretty saddened and upset. Just found out my Grandmother passed away. No one could call me. I found out via a cousin's post on Facebook. See how wonderful my family is? Her visitation and funeral will be this Friday. Not sure where, yet. My brother messaged my cousin on Facebook to ask about it.
    JoAnnW, Tail11 and charlzrocks like this.
    "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six." - Yogi Berra

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TinaF1971 View Post
    Thanks! It is pretty light weight. It probably even weighs less than my iTaste MVP. I like it very much. Just need to read up more on it.

Well, I am pretty saddened and upset. Just found out my Grandmother passed away. No one could call me. I found out via a cousin's post on Facebook. See how wonderful my family is? Her visitation and funeral will be this Friday. Not sure where, yet. My brother messaged my cousin on Facebook to ask about it.
    I'm soo sorry Tina.
    SandySu and Amethyst_Star like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry to hear that, Tina. Families can be goofy. That's rough.
    rave, SandySu and Amethyst_Star like this.

Tina, I'm so sad to hear about your grandmother. Sending hugs and vibes.
    rave and Amethyst_Star like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sandy, my friend - you've been on this forum for two years and still don't have an avatar. Would you like for me to convert that picture of you with Penny into an avatar for you to use? I'd be glad to do so.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So sorry Tina, I hope you will be able to get some information. ((((((Tina))))))

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Tail11's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JoAnn asked me for a video of my dog Whisper watching TV. I forgot that I had uploaded a you tube video several years ago around Christmas time.

My Min Pin watching another Min Pin on Youtube - YouTube
    rave, SandySu, cindycated and 4 others like this.