CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE - Page 501
Page 501 of 3864 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 38634
Like Tree151955Likes

Thread: CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

rave, marlou, proudlion and 7 others like this.
    "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six." - Yogi Berra

Senior Member Verified Member

EASTER.jpg
    happy easter
    rave, marlou, proudlion and 6 others like this.

DM
    Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Happy Easter to you and all of your families!
    rave, marlou, proudlion and 7 others like this.

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Same here with the RY4. It just didn't flip my switch at first. After re-visiting, I fell totally in love.
    Wuzznt Me, Semiretired and Butch like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

A few months ago I started researching the contents of a certain very popular energy drink because my son, at 24 and extremely active, was having joint pains. The research led me to posts (not in this forum) by medical professionals that pinpoint taurine as being the likely culprit in so many kidney issues (including kidney failure) in young adults - in addition to many other problems including joint pain. I also knew that my son (not a coffee drinker) relies on the high energy boost in the mornings, and would be reluctant/unwilling to give up the drink.

So ... I got a SodaSteam unit and a bunch of flavorings and liquid caffeine and ginseng (another ingredient in energy drinks). LOVE the SodaStream. DON'T love the cost of the CO2 refills - so I just bought a large refillable CO2 tank that we can refill and "mod" to work with the SodaSteam unit. I create "Momster" drinks to give him his boost in the morning. We have a lot of fun creating new sodas from the various flavorings. This is one that Dave created last night which he calls "Oranime". It's a combo of orange and lime with Tart & Sour drops added. I call it "pickle juice" or "bile" ---- but DANG it's good!! By the way, his joint pains disappeared within two weeks of using Momster.

marlou, reptilr, EleanorR and 7 others like this.

im 25 and drink 1-2 Rock-stars a day. I need to figure out how to stop drinking them also. My left leg gos so fare into sleep (numbness) when I am sleeping if I turn a certain way it starts to get blood rushing back to it. But after several hours of no blood flow you could imagine the pain. I can only describe it as being "Death coming back to life". Its a very sharp burning tingling type of pain. And I was thinking it may have been from those drinks I always use.
    rave likes this.

Happy Easter Everyone.
    Just placed my order for 2 of the new Tanks. ( Blue and Black ) They should look good on my Black PT and Black Xl Batt.
    Cant wait to try it with my SI "Ice Menthol" ! Would be very cool to have a 1 stop shop !
    rave, reptilr, Semiretired and 2 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Awesome Rave... I have a soda stream too! But no where near as creative as you. Good to hear about dave though! Good news... Well is always good news.
    I have been in the tub for the last half hour... Really needed it tonight and now im too lazy to get out lol.
    My phone is ziplocked in a sandwhich bag to keep the water off it cause i couldn'nt justify spending the $60 on a proper iphone waterproof floating case.
    Thanks for the easter sale imagine!!! Xcept i used my points instead. So excited to see the new line up - new tankies for SI. I got an australian one for the ego to trial out only last week cause there is a lot of hype around them down under and they are really good IMHO. No leakies at all. Flavour comes through real good on clear juices... Verdict a little out on the coloured juices. I have a mix of pear and strawberry in mine- old flavour plus new flavour and i think it needs a clean out. But boy oh boy the vapor is awesome!!!
    Alright time to get out my floaty donut is making me hungry
    Dont know if you can see it all that well. Ut its a chocolate donut with yellow icing and sprinkles.
    Hehehe happy easter !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rave, EleanorR, DM and 4 others like this.

Provari Mini, Ego & VOLT - Vaping USA joose & DIY with JuiceFactory australia

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony-Usa_OH View Post
    im 25 and drink 1-2 Rock-stars a day. I need to figure out how to stop drinking them also. My left leg gos so fare into sleep (numbness) when I am sleeping if I turn a certain way it starts to get blood rushing back to it. But after several hours of no blood flow you could imagine the pain. I can only describe it as being "Death coming back to life". Its a very sharp burning tingling type of pain. And I was thinking it may have been from those drinks I always use.
    Sounds pretty bad. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it were the energy drinks. You could just order this:

Liquid Caffeine. Cheap Liquid Caffeine Solution. Best Liquid Caffeine.

Add 1 - 2 teaspoons to any type of soda and take a multi-vitamin for the B-complex. The liquid gensing is just icing on the cake, but you can find it on Amazon.
    reptilr and Amethyst_Star like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Happy Easter, Volties!
    rave, reptilr, Imagine and 4 others like this.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. -C.S. Lewis