Page 51 of 3864 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast
Like Tree151955Likes

Thread: CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laptop_Ron View Post
    What's everyone's favorite way to clean out cartomizers? I've seen youtube vids, but I'd like to hear how folks here like to do it. Or point me to a favorite place?
    Here ya go!

How do you clean your cartos?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

But I want it NOW!
    Laptop_Ron

Stupid Post Office
    Laptop_Ron

My stuff had better come tomorrow!
    Laptop_Ron
    Here ya go, Ron. I got this saying off a blinkie.

...I want patience...
    And I want it now !

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

What the heck is a "blinkie" ?!
    VaVaunt and marlou like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilac7779 View Post
    Good morning, Volties. I am up vaping and drinking coffee.

Yesterday I cleaned an old caboodle I have and organized my vape paraphernalia. I have 21 different flavors of juice, most of which I haven't tried.

Just curious...a question for anyone who cares to answer...how many bottles of juice do you have?
    I have 11 bottles of juice now and more on the way. I also have individual cartos of other flavors, SI's 3 flavor samplers. I've tried all the juices, some more than others. I should probably get rid of some I'm not as fond of that I hardly ever vape, but since my taste is so fickle, I keep thinking they may taste better some other day. I have a carto of each flavor and change them often. In fact, in the trade thread, I listed the flavors and would like to trade filled cartos of mine for others' so I can try more juices without having to buy more bottles. This would save other people from buying more bottles, too, if they want to just see what a flavor is like. No takers yet, but I'm still hoping.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi ya everyone, well i have to say that the purple led's are just mega awesomeness with a diamond cap on. Not sure why it took me so long to buy one but im glad i did.
    rave, marlou, Imagine and 1 others like this.

Provari Mini, Ego & VOLT - Vaping USA joose & DIY with JuiceFactory australia

What's everyone's favorite way to clean out cartomizers? I've seen youtube vids, but I'd like to hear how folks here like to do it. Or point me to a favorite place?
    I never tried it, and I'm not sure I want to. My present plan of action is to refill them with the same or a similar juice till they die, then toss them. It sounds like a lot of trouble to clean them out. However, if I'm going to be sampling lots of flavors, I'm going to be buying lots of cartos. So maybe I should rethink that. Anyway, I amassed a bunch of info from people when this topic last came up, and I could PM it to you, as I have done for others. It takes 2 messages, it's so long. Some people seem to have good luck with a machine that cleans jewelry. That sounds efficient and less trouble than some other methods, though it means buying another piece of machinery. Anyway, let me know if you want everyone's various methods of cleaning cartos.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SandySu View Post
    I never tried it, and I'm not sure I want to. My present plan of action is to refill them with the same or a similar juice till they die, then toss them. It sounds like a lot of trouble to clean them out. However, if I'm going to be sampling lots of flavors, I'm going to be buying lots of cartos. So maybe I should rethink that. Anyway, I amassed a bunch of info from people when this topic last came up, and I could PM it to you, as I have done for others. It takes 2 messages, it's so long. Some people seem to have good luck with a machine that cleans jewelry. That sounds efficient and less trouble than some other methods, though it means buying another piece of machinery. Anyway, let me know if you want everyone's various methods of cleaning cartos.
    SandySu - Since you'll be testing a lot of different nicquids, you might want to try my method of removing the carto filler material to make a testing carto. You won't have to waste a whole carto if you don't like the juice. With this, you can just rinse it or blow it out to test the next flavor. It's pretty derned easy really. I put together a pictoral instruction post on how to do this. It is Post #9507 in the old thread if the link below doesn't work.

OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread
    SandySu likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    What the heck is a "blinkie" ?!
    LOL It's just a name for a sort of banner with a saying on it.....and they blink.

rave and Amethyst_Star like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Thanks Marlou!

BTW SandySu - You can use these over and over dern near forever. Just drip a couple of drops between the wall and the inner core to test. I still have the one I made for this tutorial and it's still pluggin' away.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    My eyes got huge and I choked on my coffee at this question --- which I will now NOT answer.
    Oh, come on, Rave, tell us how much ya got! Pints? Gallons?
    VaVaunt, rave, marlou and 2 others like this.