What makes the Volt so special??? Haven't seen this many pages since the GG!
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: What makes the Volt so special??? Haven't seen this many pages since the GG!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran suddenly's Avatar

Default What makes the Volt so special??? Haven't seen this many pages since the GG!

I am so serious! I have been vaping for about 2 1/2 years and getting tired of it. 2 of my favorate mods just died, and I got this pack of cigs hidden in the car calling my name.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEEDED FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Without love, we are birds with broken wings"

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by suddenly View Post
    I am so serious! I have been vaping for about 2 1/2 years and getting tired of it. 2 of my favorate mods just died, and I got this pack of cigs hidden in the car calling my name.

Great no fuss vaping!!!
    MegaBee likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hang on, Suddenly! I'm not the best one to help you, but others will be along......count on it.

The Volt makes a big difference for me. It's easy and small sized but with great performance and quality. And the folks here are always ready to support each other.

Good Morning Suddenly, I've been vaping for 2 years. Of all the hardware I've tried, my Volt hardware from Smokeless Image has stayed the most consistent. I haven't had any issues with anything like I have with other products. I am famous for killing off batteries one way or another within a few months and these seem to take my abuse as I haven't lost one yet ( have had them for many months). The long battery is equal to some company's standard size, but they last as long as an XL for me, and they charge in half the time of my XL's. I have only bought hardware from SI, so can't comment on juice, but I am happy that I went back to simple and found sturdy.
    Good Luck
    marlou likes this.

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Suddenly!

I've been vaping for slightly longer than you and have tried:

801's, 901's, KR8's, 701's, 510's (with just about any available mod, tank, carto or configuration), eGo's, Leo's, Lea's, GoGo's and a Silver Bullet! I'm sure that there are others that I've missed. I found the Volt and I've finally ... Vaping Nirvana.

#1 No fiddle factor (they just work)
    #2 Long lasting, rugged batteries in every conceivable color with a silky rubberized finish and even available skins & bling
    #3 Awesome flavor which is consistent from the first puff until just before the regulated battery needs to be recharged.
    #4 Great horizontal coil cartos - better than any I've ever tried. They seem to last forever, and they are cleanable.
    #5 TONS of vapor!
    #6 Nearly cigarette size for the 65mm, so it actually feels very much like an analog
    #7 SI was the first to offer the "sealed" automatic battery. Now you don't have to push a button if you don't want to.
    #8 Amazing and fast Customer Service (SI always stands behind their products)
    #9 Lightning fast shipping times (unless you live in Australia - lol)
    marlou, proudlion, RB37 and 4 others like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by crbrown View Post
    Great no fuss vaping!!!
    Sorry had to cut it short. My dog was yelling at me to take her out.

The batteries are regulated so it gives a consistent vape from start to finish.
    They use horizontal coil cartomizers so they don't burn like the older vertical coils do. You get a warm vape with lots of vapor and not a lot to have to fuss with.

Edit: lol... what Rave said
    Last edited by crbrown; 02-21-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    rave, marlou and MegaBee like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar

Lot of us here have switched to these from mods & fat bats. Don't know what kind of mod you've been using but Volt seems to have achieved a perfect balance between bat, carto and juice to get a good vape without having to dial it up or down and change atty/carto resistance etc. Sure beats anything in its class as far as I'm concerned. For the price give it a shot. You can always buy another mod but I can almost promise you if you do you'll still use this one daily. Especially as an on the fly. Couple of bats and full cartos you're good for a while. PCC and you're good for all day.
    rave, marlou and MegaBee like this.
    The beatings will stop when the moral improves

Moved On ECF Veteran

Plus! It has a nice logo
    Imagine and ThreadKiller like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What is it about vaping that you're getting tired of? Maybe we can help even better by addressing those...
    marlou, RB37 and Wuzznt Me like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For me personally.
    In this order
    #1 - They have the Mega V2 PCC (been looking for a PCC like this for a LONG time)
    #2 - Customer Service is beyond excellent
    #3 - They have the new "sealed" auto batteries with the good auto switch that no one else has.
    #4 - Their prices are fantastic on everything, no gouging going on. I have seen other vendors gouge like crazy when they have something no one else has yet, and then they lower their prices when they see that people are not buying from them anymore because others now have the same stuff and are selling it at a lower price.

Oh, and no one can forget the most important, they have Imagine...
    rave, marlou, proudlion and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast