You got me - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: You got me

Super Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

D@mn it. It came, and .....well..... I like it. I forgot how much I life puffing on auto batts. Flavorwise Im not impressed so far but the Dessert Joe is pretty good, the 555 and Ry4 taste exactly like what I expected though. One of my batteries does have a whistle to it, but I think I can live w it. But no freebies? Sorry Im a little spoiled lol. But I see they do giveaways a lot so maybe Ill get in on that. I do think Ill be ordering some carbon fiber wraps and stealth end caps, i lust like the stealth look. I may have to go back to filling my own carts though. I cannot find a pre filled flavor I love yet. Maybe some blanks filled with Bobas and Casablanca will make me "love" vaping again. But after an hour of hard vaping I have a headache and the device is still hitting strong. So thanks again and well see how it goes when Im stuck on a business trip for 13 days with no cigarettes.
    C00KI3M0NST3R likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hey that's what I'm doing cart filled with boba 12 mg all VG, very nice. Similar to dripping on a 510 with a LR atty, def better flavor and vapor production than a Tank o on a 510, imo. Not as much of either on my rebuildable, but that's a pain.

I got headaches too with the PG stuff, found out I have a mild allergy. Also the nic levels and not drinking enough water didn't help me much.
    rave likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Atari, I have been around the block with 808 to 510 to 808 now. There isn't a 510 cartomizer out there that works like these horizontal coil cartos. I've even tried the "other" horiz coils out there and these blow them away. They are so consistent and last longer than any 510carto I ever used. Having the prefilleds is nice too. This experience is so much more plug and play than the mod world. And now with the X2, we have an auto fat batt you won't find in the 510 world.
    rave, marlou, Atari and 2 others like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran ThreadKiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    D@mn it. It came, and .....well..... I like it. I forgot how much I life puffing on auto batts. Flavorwise Im not impressed so far but the Dessert Joe is pretty good, the 555 and Ry4 taste exactly like what I expected though. One of my batteries does have a whistle to it, but I think I can live w it. But no freebies? Sorry Im a little spoiled lol. But I see they do giveaways a lot so maybe Ill get in on that. I do think Ill be ordering some carbon fiber wraps and stealth end caps, i lust like the stealth look. I may have to go back to filling my own carts though. I cannot find a pre filled flavor I love yet. Maybe some blanks filled with Bobas and Casablanca will make me "love" vaping again. But after an hour of hard vaping I have a headache and the device is still hitting strong. So thanks again and well see how it goes when Im stuck on a business trip for 13 days with no cigarettes.
    Don't forget to go to the Faces of Volt thread (if you haven't already), post your pic and get a free batt.
    I assume that's still going on anyway.
    rave, Imagine, Poppie and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by trichman View Post
    Atari, I have been around the block with 808 to 510 to 808 now. There isn't a 510 cartomizer out there that works like these horizontal coil cartos. I've even tried the "other" horiz coils out there and these blow them away. They are so consistent and last longer than any 510carto I ever used. Having the prefilleds is nice too. This experience is so much more plug and play than the mod world. And now with the X2, we have an auto fat batt you won't find in the 510 world.
    Yeah, I do love the cartos. I still loose flavor about every 2 charges. I guess I need some refill liquids, but like I said Im going to be flying a lot and TSA isnt fond of liquids. Its enough fun explaining to them that a pv isnt a bomb, and doing that with a vv mod and a tank........not a pleasant experience. But so far Im happy, I just dont think 20 carts is going to last me three weeks

Full Member ECF Veteran

Can you have some liquid shipped to the place your staying at? Or the office?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar

I have yet to have TSA issue with liquids as all the bottles are usually smaller then their 3 ounce limit ..... not to say it csn't happen but most are aware of eCigs
    Yeah, I do love the cartos. I still loose flavor about every 2 charges. I guess I need some refill liquids, but like I said Im going to be flying a lot and TSA isnt fond of liquids. Its enough fun explaining to them that a pv isnt a bomb, and doing that with a vv mod and a tank........not a pleasant experience. But so far Im happy, I just dont think 20 carts is going to last me three weeks
    Live - Laugh - Love

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ive got 60ml coming in tomorrow to the resort. I have to say I hate the cappuccino. I taste nothing coffee like at all from it. Id love a good coffee from SI. I dont want to go back to constant juice sampling trying to find that all day vape. I loved my bobas but it was more like a dessert treat not a regular vape. I love it but I need some thing less taste if that makes sense. Some thing I can vape for the sake of nic, not amazing but not disgusting. For now Joe is awesome and the 555 is a nice treat in the evening vape for me. But Ill admit I love my Volt, you got me again, but I love it. If I go smoke free for the 2 weeks im here I think I can kick the habit permanently. I vape around smokers all day on breaks and after work, but getting a pack would take me taking a shuttle in to the city and I really havent found the urge so its not worth it to me so far so good. This may be just the isolation from cigs I needed to quit for good
    malyden, rave, marlou and 4 others like this.

Senior Member Supporting Member

Ive got 60ml coming in tomorrow to the resort. I have to say I hate the cappuccino. I taste nothing coffee like at all from it. Id love a good coffee from SI. I dont want to go back to constant juice sampling trying to find that all day vape. I loved my bobas but it was more like a dessert treat not a regular vape. I love it but I need some thing less taste if that makes sense. Some thing I can vape for the sake of nic, not amazing but not disgusting. For now Joe is awesome and the 555 is a nice treat in the evening vape for me. But Ill admit I love my Volt, you got me again, but I love it. If I go smoke free for the 2 weeks im here I think I can kick the habit permanently. I vape around smokers all day on breaks and after work, but getting a pack would take me taking a shuttle in to the city and I really havent found the urge so its not worth it to me so far so good. This may be just the isolation from cigs I needed to quit for good
    Good luck Atari!!! Damn Analogs are everywhere in my life and I haven't quite quit yet do to that simple fact alone. About once every other day I bum an analog off my fiance or my roommate. Down to 4 or 5 a week from two packs a day though, so I am not actually complaining.
    rave, marlou, Atari and 1 others like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar

congrats that is a lot of avoided analogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarChacer View Post
    Good luck Atari!!! Damn Analogs are everywhere in my life and I haven't quite quit yet do to that simple fact alone. About once every other day I bum an analog off my fiance or my roommate. Down to 4 or 5 a week from two packs a day though, so I am not actually complaining.
    Live - Laugh - Love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12