Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: just something I thought was an important discussion.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tattoodmommy View Post
    I actually had a quick question, I signed into my account on smokeless image to check my cart real quick and both my black X2 batteries in 650 mAh and 2 of my Clearomizers went out of stock in purple and clear...how often do they stock their inventory at SI? If they are still going to be out of stock when I order I will just go with stainless batteries and a couple other different colors in clearomizers, I just hope those don't go out of stock before I can order..lol
    Just ask her: Ask Imagine thread
    I would guess about a week or two (unless they're already in transit - then it would be faster). You might be better off waiting for the restock anyway - that way you get whatever fixes they might've done since the first batch...
    rave, EleanorR and Imagine like this.

smoke-free since may 4, 2011, 5:15 p.m.!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Imagine's Avatar

clearos should be restocked monday or tuesday ... we have a limited number of x2 coming in as well monday and a complete restock in a about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by cindycated View Post
    Just ask her: Ask Imagine thread
    I would guess about a week or two (unless they're already in transit - then it would be faster). You might be better off waiting for the restock anyway - that way you get whatever fixes they might've done since the first batch...
    rave and EleanorR like this.
    Live - Laugh - Love

oh ok, well I will be ordering tuesday, so hopefully you guys will have everything back in stock by then, thanks a lot.
    Imagine likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Only thing I worry about with big tobacco going into Ecigs is if they pick up some patents and start trying to using their cash to go sue crazy to push the little guys out of business. But most of the tech used in Ecigs is so old and so widely implemented that I seriously doubt they'll be able to put any major kinks into things. They're just too simple and varied a device to lock down.
    That, or they try to make them as deadly and dangerous as tobacco so they'll get banned.

And I wouldn't doubt if someone offered SI $100+ million they'd be more than tempted to take the offer. But it's not something I'd worry too much about.
    Last edited by DedTV; 04-28-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    rave likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123