NEW VOLT Mini Clearomizers - NOW IN STOCK! - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: NEW VOLT Mini Clearomizers - NOW IN STOCK!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just ordered 4 in blue to distinguish them from my Liquimax. Hope they perform as well and last as long.

Super Member ECF Veteran Jingles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcar1 View Post
    I just received mine and they are a great concept, sleek design, easy to fill and nice vapor. I have tried 2 and they have a bad plastic /chemical taste, hopefully it goes away after a few refills
    Next time you get some new clearos or tanks rinse them in hot water and let them air dry. It should eliminate the plastic taste. I learned the hard way-LOL....
    JoAnnW likes this.

Thanks for the tip, I just washed them out and will give them another try tomorrow. The only clearos I have tried are the X2 and esmarts, they had a slight weird taste on the first few puffs but these mini's were pretty bad, even on my second refill.

EDIT: After a good rinse they taste much better, very happy with these so far.
    Last edited by Jcar1; 08-10-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I didn't know to rinse them, so I ended up rinsing the rest if my unused t4s, and the new volt t4 clone and t3 I just got.
    Got my spinner so this should be interesting

When I switch juices I think I may try to clean my used ones out because I still get the occasional plastic chemical taste.
    JoAnnW likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

I love these things! My favorite way to vape with my VOLT battery.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just got my order of four. Held them side by side to my V2 Liquimax and they are identical. Haven't tried one yet but expect the same performance. Just hope they last as long.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick779 View Post
    I didn't know to rinse them, so I ended up rinsing the rest if my unused t4s, and the new volt t4 clone and t3 I just got.
    Got my spinner so this should be interesting

When I switch juices I think I may try to clean my used ones out because I still get the occasional plastic chemical taste.
    I've been using a T4 and I'm also getting that plastic/chemical taste that I didn't get from the Esmarts. The vapor is good and the top stays firmly in place but I'm not liking the taste of my juice so far. I'm hoping it will improve after cleaning it.

Peace... Love and Happiness!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just filled my two t4s up after cleaning them out and doing a light dry burn. Filled one with mbv double apple, and the other with mbv razzleberry. No chemical taste so far at 4v

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick779 View Post
    I just filled my two t4s up after cleaning them out and doing a light dry burn. Filled one with mbv double apple, and the other with mbv razzleberry. No chemical taste so far at 4v
    Well that is indeed encouraging. I will let mine dry overnight and give them another try tomorrow.

Peace... Love and Happiness!!

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I got 3 of the T4's from another vendor and none had any plastic taste that I could detect or smell, even before filling them up. I will check out the 2 that I just ordered from SI to see if they have a chemical smell and then wash em if needed. Will let y'all know what happens!!
    To find a friend is sometimes easy as to pour a drink, but even harder is to separate the good from those that stink.
    The definition of irony is that change is the only true constant.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast