Need some quick help PLS! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Need some quick help PLS!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No, those are ego threaded only. Drew even said they will screw on, they just don't go down all the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaRae View Post
    You guys are all say that SI's Spinner is Ego threaded on the outside but I got that Aspire Ego and it was WAY too big to fit...no matter what I did it didn't fit. The threads on the Volt Spinner are smaller than that Aspire Ego's threads were. I have the T3 that SI sells and it fits perfect. I compared the 2 and big difference the Aspires threads were bigger.
    I ended up sending it back for what Drew said to send it back for....the Igo Aspire..whatever that is. I may not be "new" exactly but I ain't no expert and I have no idea what an Igo is or what Igo is but all I do hope is --- IT'LL FIT!!

I'm actually lingering on what to buy next..def not goin the 808 route. Everyone's is saying go mod but I just don't know. I was looking into the itaste V3.0 looks like something I'd like plus misthub.com has this awesome starter kit that includes like 5 iclear 16's for $50 but I have never heard of them b4. I don't want something super big & bulky (I am a girl after all ) aside from big and super bulky I don't care about what it looks like to others. But I also don't have $70 to spend either...and you figure since all my gear is 808 I'm starting from scratch. So lots to think about....
    You don't have to go mod - if you're happy with the Spinner size, you could get them in 510 versions too. I still use Spinners (after over 2 years of vaping), cuz mods feel uncomfortably thick to me. But if you're gonna get regular eGo batts, make sure you get "eGo-C" or "EVOD" batts - those are regulated, like SI's batts are. And again, your 808s don't have to go to waste - SI's coming out with their own Aspire line, along with some other new devices that you might like.
    WorksForMe likes this.

smoke-free since may 4, 2011, 5:15 p.m.!

Super Member ECF Veteran MonicaRae's Avatar

I just checked SI and they do have the whole Aspire line out. I'm waiting for my Aspire Igo in the mail...should fit hopefully. Just ordered the itaste VV 3.0 pretty excited about it! I was going to go for a box mod but I like my batteries dainty - what can I say I'm a girly girl!

Ya maybe something was up with the Aspire EGO that I got who knows? Any clues on where to get some basic 510 carto's? I always went with Bloog Maxx Fusion but those are 808...I don't really like going with cartos but I do like having them as back ups. My itaste VV should be coming and all I'll have are the iclear 16's it comes with...I need some cartomizers.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I just checked SI and they do have the whole Aspire line out. I'm waiting for my Aspire Igo in the mail...should fit hopefully. Just ordered the itaste VV 3.0 pretty excited about it! I was going to go for a box mod but I like my batteries dainty - what can I say I'm a girly girl!

Ya maybe something was up with the Aspire EGO that I got who knows? Any clues on where to get some basic 510 carto's? I always went with Bloog Maxx Fusion but those are 808...I don't really like going with cartos but I do like having them as back ups. My itaste VV should be coming and all I'll have are the iclear 16's it comes with...I need some cartomizers.
    I basically use Volt gear but have a few batts with 510 threads. Like the cute little eGo minis. 510 cartos can be found at lots of vendors, but I like SI's cartos and use them on my 510 batts with an 808-510 adapter. I got some 808D/901-510 short adapters from smoktek. They add just 1/16 inch in length. That way I can use SI cartos on both Volts and 510 batts.

That's just a thought, but if you want 510 cartos most vendors that sell hardware will have them. I don't know the best places to buy them, though.

Super Member ECF Veteran MonicaRae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlou View Post
    I basically use Volt gear but have a few batts with 510 threads. Like the cute little eGo minis. 510 cartos can be found at lots of vendors, but I like SI's cartos and use them on my 510 batts with an 808-510 adapter. I got some 808D/901-510 short adapters from smoktek. They add just 1/16 inch in length. That way I can use SI cartos on both Volts and 510 batts.

That's just a thought, but if you want 510 cartos most vendors that sell hardware will have them. I don't know the best places to buy them, though.
    That might be a good idea actually.. I have alot of 808 carto's left -- not from Volt but from Bloog as well as V2's EX blanks (I think thats what they're called) I actually like them alot u should check them out. I ordered the ones that were still in beta and then the one's when they were out of beta and IMHO the one's in beta are better...they still sell those and they are cheaper! They work great on the little batteries and on the bigger ones too.

I've been thinkin of buying an adapter and now that I have my itaste coming I think it's a great idea...I'll check out smoktech. I bought my Aspire from Nhaler and they had them for like $7 which is expensive, I know I've seen them for like $3.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

That might be a good idea actually.. I have alot of 808 carto's left -- not from Volt but from Bloog as well as V2's EX blanks (I think thats what they're called) I actually like them alot u should check them out. I ordered the ones that were still in beta and then the one's when they were out of beta and IMHO the one's in beta are better...they still sell those and they are cheaper! They work great on the little batteries and on the bigger ones too.

I've been thinkin of buying an adapter and now that I have my itaste coming I think it's a great idea...I'll check out smoktech. I bought my Aspire from Nhaler and they had them for like $7 which is expensive, I know I've seen them for like $3.
    You can buy 808-510 adapters from a lot of vendors. The 'short' ones are available at smoktek.com. I don't like to mention other vendor's names but since SI doesn't sell adapters I thought it would be okay. I think I saw them at another vendor once but can't remember where. The regular and short adapters work the same. I just like the shorter one cause it doesn't add much length to the setup.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

SI sells pretty much the same thing as the ex betas. I think they are called the mini.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12