Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :) - Page 501
Page 501 of 815 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8149
Like Tree42427Likes

Thread: Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I like the house a lot, Terry. Hope you get some more pics soon!!!!

Looks like it sits up a bit so you won't have problems with the lower level flooding.

Wood furnace is great!
    rave, tmcase, SandySu and 3 others like this.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Renolizzie View Post
    I like the house a lot, Terry. Hope you get some more pics soon!!!!

Looks like it sits up a bit so you won't have problems with the lower level flooding.

Wood furnace is great!
    Thanks lizzi. Yeah, this house has my name written all over it. There are offers pending on this house so I'm trying not to get too excited bt it isn't working.
    rave, SandySu, cindycated and 3 others like this.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awsum140 View Post
    I decided on Miracel Grow because I can buy it inexpensively and in bulk at Costco. I dumped a bag into the injector container, a one gallon bottle, let it mix, then set the ratio on the injector to produce a decidedly blue/green tint in the output water from it. My system is delivering about 70-80 gallons per hour and I let it run through half an injector bottle worth, about an hour and a half. I'll dose again later in the week. I am thinking about setting it at the weakest setting and letting it go all the time given the crappy soil conditions here.

I have "overdone" Miracle Grow and it will wilt the heck out of plants. In my case it was a hanging basket so when I saw a problem I just flushed the heck out of it with plain water and it recovered the same day. It did grow and flower like heck after that though.
    Since I water most of my zones overnight, I do just pour in the Miracle Grow and let it run on low. The one problem I have is that the pressure pot restricts the flow a bit so I fertilize every other time. That way I get one full flow drip and one not so much water drip with fertilizer My zones are fairly huge. We have such sandy soil that I try to fertilize pretty consistently. This year, I am doing Nutric cal liquid calcium to all the zones and I am going to balance that out with some magnesium in the form of Epsom salts. The veggie garden really benefitted from the calcium last year so I am going for it in all the zones this year. I am using the pressure pot for the calcium and will try the Epsom salts with the pressure pot when it arrives in the mail.
    rave, tmcase, cindycated and 2 others like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tmcase View Post
    Thanks lizzi. Yeah, this house has my name written all over it. There are offers pending on this house so I'm trying not to get too excited bt it isn't working.
    House hunting is a bit nerve wracking
    rave, tmcase, SandySu and 1 others like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

House hunting is a bit nerve wracking
    Especially when it's clear across the country.
    rave, SandySu, Renolizzie and 1 others like this.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

http://

To answer your question, SandySu, the shade cover is right next to the breezeway which is the cover over the back door. The back door leads right into the kitchen.

This photo is from the outer edge of the patio cover.

This photo is from the middle of the patio cover.

You can see the trash can shed on the far left. Then the double gates leading into the breezeway. Turn left at the pile of junk on the table inside the breezeway and you are headed into the kitchen
    rave, tmcase, Uncle and 5 others like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love what you've done to your place. It looks great and I can see how busy you been. I wish I had your energy.
    rave, SandySu, QRXT and 1 others like this.

Don't get too excited, but sometimes the people who want to buy it can't get a mortgage or something, so you still have a chance.
    rave, tmcase and celticluvr like this.

To answer your question, SandySu, the shade cover is right next to the breezeway which is the cover over the back door. The back door leads right into the kitchen.

This photo is from the outer edge of the patio cover.

This photo is from the middle of the patio cover.

You can see the trash can shed on the far left. Then the double gates leading into the breezeway. Turn left at the pile of junk on the table inside the breezeway and you are headed into the kitchen
    It would be nice to pave all that, the shade cover, the breezeway, up to the kitchen with deck wood so you can eliminate getting sand into the house, at least some of the time.

I love what you've done to your place. It looks great and I can see how busy you been. I wish I had your energy.
    Wait till you get your own place! You'll be busy, too, at least at first.