Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :) - Page 568
Page 568 of 815 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 8149
Like Tree42433Likes

Thread: Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evie Luv View Post
    Just remember be a sweetie and wipe your feetie.
    Nope. That's not enough. Ya gotta take your derned boots off!
    JerryRM, Evie Luv, tmcase and 3 others like this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cindycated View Post
    And when that fills up, we can camp over at Terry's down the road.
    Just think of it, Cindy, Rave and Terry (free) Campgrounds. Enjoy the beauty of Indiana, while camping in a rural setting !!!!
    rave, Evie Luv, tmcase and 4 others like this.
    DON'T go back to smoking, no matter what the FDA does.
    Going back to smoking will be a huge loss for you, in more ways than one.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    Nope. That's not enough. Ya gotta take your derned boots off!
    Hmmm......sounds to me like it might be Rave and Terry Nudist Campgrounds.
    rave, Evie Luv, tmcase and 2 others like this.
    DON'T go back to smoking, no matter what the FDA does.
    Going back to smoking will be a huge loss for you, in more ways than one.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Alabama just a small town kind of girl...Not Greenbo

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRM View Post
    Hmmm......sounds to me like it might be Rave and Terry Nudist Campgrounds.
    Bahahahaha.....
    JerryRM, tmcase and celticluvr like this.
    ~~~~~~~For my Nieces Alison, Sofi, & Serenity~~~~~~~

CASAA Member

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cindycated View Post
    That SUCKS, Rave. So do you eat that, or is it covered by any kind of insurance? Dang, that's a lot of work. All that stuff is modular with plugs these days, right? Maybe you'll be able to find some non-OEM harnesses that are affordable, at least for some of it. Then when it's fixed, is there a way to keep it from happening again? I'm sure it involves some type of urine, right? EEEEWWW.

Great guy you've got there, Rave. Take him up on it, make sure he knows it every day, and don't mess with his karma.
    Yeah - it's a lotta work. Dang! One thing that I want for sure is that he uses automotive wire that isn't insulated with soy-based material!! The mechanic told me that there's even a new wiring that is peanut oil based. How brilliant is that?! We've been dosing the vehicles with bobcat urine and that seemed to work at first. I'm thinking that it's just gotten old. The only thing worse than fresh bobcat pee is old bobcat pee, I guess.

He certainly is a great guy. I see one of my famous strawberry cheesecakes in his immediate future along with a lot more help at his place.
    Evie Luv, tmcase, SandySu and 5 others like this.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by awsum140 View Post
    Terry, assuming the humidity isn't too bad outside and given the physical layout of a mobile home, just put a fan on exhaust at one end and open a window at the opposite end. Instant flow through ventilation and a box fan from Wally World is about twenty bucks. Our house is a ranch and I use that same trick whenever the weather is right for it.

I'm thinking about extending the drip system to the flower beds around the house. I can reach all of them from the new hose bib I put in where the backflow preventer and pressure regulator are at for the garden. I would need to zone that out and probably add a solenoid valve manifold with a timer, but it sure would make things nicer.
    That's what I'm doing. I have the front and back door open and a box fan in front of each door with one turned so it blows cooler air in and the other sucks the warm air out it was still in the 80's in here until around 9pm last night.

Morning/afternoon Volties.
    rave, SandySu, QRXT and 2 others like this.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evie Luv View Post
    I'm fixing to head to town and get a new ice cream maker. I'm thinking of getting a 2 quart one that has the bowl you freeze. Have any of you used one?
    I have one with a bowl that you freeze and then you have to crank it. A LOT! It's bunches of fun, but it's best when you can pass it on to someone else when your arm gets tired and your hands get cold.
    Evie Luv, tmcase, SandySu and 2 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRM View Post
    Just think of it, Cindy, Rave and Terry (free) Campgrounds. Enjoy the beauty of Indiana, while camping in a rural setting !!!!
    Yup! And you can vape any darned place you want!
    JerryRM, tmcase, SandySu and 4 others like this.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post
    T'was a busy and exhausting three day weekend for me. I spent the weekend helping my BF with some things at his place. It's nice to be able to help him with something since he always seems to be the one helping me. However, I'm completely exhausted. That's a lot more physical labor than I'm accustomed to doing.

My Jeepers is still at the shop getting an electrical problem traced out. Keep your fingers crossed that it won't be an expensive fix. After that, BF will be putting on the last wheel bearing. Then I need new tires and an alignment. AND, I need to get all of this done before Terry and Co. arrive at my place for house viewing. We have a list of possibles, but she needs to see them in person. I know that we'll have a blast. Can't wait to visit with her again.

Yesterday, my son had approx. $3700 worth of lumber delivered. The kids are finally on their way to getting this house up. I'm so excited for them. And me. They had out of state company this weekend, every dish in the house is dirty, and there are mud clumps from boots all over the floor. I want my house back!!
    Then....right after you get your house straightened up we'll be there. You're never going to get a break.
    rave, SandySu, QRXT and 1 others like this.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tmcase View Post
    That's what I'm doing. I have the front and back door open and a box fan in front of each door with one turned so it blows cooler air in and the other sucks the warm air out it was still in the 80's in here until around 9pm last night.

Morning/afternoon Volties.
    Morning/afternoon Future Neighbor!