Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :) - Page 611
Page 611 of 908 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 9077
Like Tree48353Likes

Thread: Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

PV Master ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar
    Out delivering chlorine for the gene pool

Quote Originally Posted by Renolizzie View Post
    Did I say it was a rest day? Well, strawberries needed to be picked...summer squash as well. Trash day is tomorrow so I am organizing trash and doing some more poop patrol.

It rained just a bit last night so I decided to day was a perfect day to clean the goat pen. Love to clean when the goat o's have been rehydrated and are easier to rake up. One load done and one more wagon load to go.

It is lovely and cloudy today. one more hour of work and I am done for the day.

My biggest goal today is to get some more ejuice made Later, after my lunch and my nap
    Lizzie, you get more done before noon by accident than most of us do all day on purpose.
    rave, Uncle, SandySu and 5 others like this.
    The one that dies with the most mods
    wins

Earlier today I went to the barn and groomed Penny while she ate grass in the yard. Then this evening, I took a walk. When I saw these cattails, I thought of Lizzie. You got some for your yard, didn't you? Did they survive? They need it pretty moist, so I wondered at cattails in the desert.

I'm going to say good night early.
    rave, Wuzznt Me, Uncle and 5 others like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning Voltmaniacs.

Yes, the cattails are alive. I turn the hose on to the pond and it overflows into the cattails bucket. They seem quite happy.

I have to clean a house today.

I think I have pretty much reached the end of the project rainbow. Instead of finding a pot of gold , I found out I have spent a pot of gold

I do have a few little things left on the list and there is always weeding, playing with my little horseys and keeping up on the house so I am sure I won't be sitting around with nothing to do.
    rave, Uncle, SandySu and 4 others like this.

Lizzie, I can't even imagine you sitting around with nothing to do! It might be nice, though, to know you've reached the end of the project list and can bask in the glow of the results.
    rave, Uncle, QRXT and 2 others like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Terry and Raven - Hope your house hunt is moving forwards.

Gotta go, peeps, have a great day!
    rave, SandySu, QRXT and 1 others like this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Sitting down, facing forward, but that's not important right now.
    Blog Entries

Lizzie, if you need projects...COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rave, SandySu, QRXT and 1 others like this.
    If it's not a Boerboel, it's just a dog.

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Q, your grandmother sounds like she is tough to deal with.

Terry - hope that realtor gets his butt in gear.

Raven - your place is beautiful and that is probably because there isn't enough gold there to have had the place ripped to shreds unlike some of the places in the West. You can't tell to the untrained eye but a huge swath of Northern California was completely changed by hydraulic mining.

I slept way late!!!!

Today is a rest day. I am going to relax and enjoy myself.

Oh boy, SandySu, that whole wedding pictures gig is going to be a new adventure for you.
    I'm sorry, Lizzie - I just don't buy it that you're going to take a a day to relax and enjoy. Nope.

It's always been well known that this area has gold, but the finds are so tiny, it's hardly worth it. I think I mentioned that BF and I got a kit for panning gold, but we've not had a chance to try them out yet. Too much goin' on. Always. I think it's the same with most folks in this area. They have too many things to do to spend much time on trying to finding gold.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mg Meniere View Post
    I am going to the church this afternoon to do some cleaning. Then there is a ladies' meeting at five.

This morning, I am going to finish drafting a teddy bear pattern off of one of the first that I made. I am making teddy bears using pieces of quilt batting for the quilting group, and teddy bears out of used denim and other fabrics left over from the rummage sale for my church group. The quilting group will sell them to buy more materials for quilting, as many of our quilts go to charities. The church ladies will sell them at the fall festival. We have pillows from the rummage sale, and will stuff the animals at a stuffing-party before the fall festival.

http://nuno-runo.blogspot.com/search.../Stuffed%20toy She is japanese. Her patterns are generally anatomical rather than stylized.

I am waiting for more information to use with my writing project, so that is set aside for a few days.
    Oh wow! That cat is beautiful!

Hope that you're able to get back to your writing project soon.

Good morning Voltmaniacs.

Yes, the cattails are alive. I turn the hose on to the pond and it overflows into the cattails bucket. They seem quite happy.

I have to clean a house today.

I think I have pretty much reached the end of the project rainbow. Instead of finding a pot of gold , I found out I have spent a pot of gold

I do have a few little things left on the list and there is always weeding, playing with my little horseys and keeping up on the house so I am sure I won't be sitting around with nothing to do.
    That phrase made me laugh. There's never quite a pot of gold at the end of the project rainbow. As a matter of fact, I don't believe for a minute that the project rainbow ever has an end. There's always something else that crops up to extend it. But then, if we didn't have projects, we'd probably be awfully bored. Rested, but bored.
    SandySu, QRXT, BWhare and 1 others like this.

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Terry and Raven - Hope your house hunt is moving forwards.

Gotta go, peeps, have a great day!
    Welllll, we went down to the realtor's office today and put in an offer on a home for Terry. It's absolutely gorgeous! However, (isn't there always a however *sigh*) we found out after the hour drive home that the USDA won't accept this type of home. So, she'll have to go with a FHA loan. But that means that we'll have to go back to the realtor's to change the paperwork that describes the type of loan and a few other things. That can't be done until Monday. It sounds as if the home will be safe from being snatched up in the meantime, but we can't be sure of that. So, Terry and BF will be there bright and early Monday morning to get this offer submitted.

No pictures for now. If the offer is accepted, then she'll share.
    JerryRM, Uncle, SandySu and 4 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rave View Post

Oh wow! That cat is beautiful!

Hope that you're able to get back to your writing project soon.

I am in awe of the elephant, myself. My prototypes have been awful. Hopefully the one traced from the computer screen will be much more elephant-like.

One of our members is going to get a shock.
    rave, SandySu, Renolizzie and 1 others like this.
    I am a dollar-a-day vaper and a Vamo lover. I recoil clearo heads and mix my own juice.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the update, Raven. It looks like Terry is about to become an Indianite? Indianaphile? Indianian? Oh heck, she will become a midwesterner.
    rave, Uncle, SandySu and 4 others like this.
    DON'T go back to smoking, no matter what the FDA does.
    Going back to smoking will be a huge loss for you, in more ways than one.