New low prices but still none in stock... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New low prices but still none in stock...

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redddog View Post
    Actively moving away from 801 threads and SI.

You can only get them @ SI and they prove everyday that they can't handle inventory issues.

Sorry, guys.
    After over a year and a half of buying strictly from SI I am starting to think the same way. Between my wife and myself we have 6 Aspire ETs in our rotation. I have NO replacement coils and am down to 3 usable, not good, usable heads. When am I going to be able to get more? I buy them 10 at a time, so its not like I wait to the last min. to try to order replacements. This is getting a bit ridicules, first problems getting T3 heads, now I can't get Aspire ET heads? If you were me, what would you do SI?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The problem is that this is the only place you can get them.

I don't feel good about the long-term prospects of SI because despite this fact, they can't seem to manage inventory.

If it were me, I would order new stock when it looked like I was getting low and MIGHT RUN OUT. Then by the time I DID RUN OUT, I would have new stock that would prevent me from RUNNING OUT.

Granted, now I'm flashing my MBA around shamelessly so you'll have to forgive me.

Sorry for the causticity but this is the kind of stuff that sinks a company.

You know, I'm actually a little worried about Imagine . . . she used to be so active on this forum, but then gradually almost disappeared; she then got an assistant (Steve), but he too is rarely seen . . .

I think they are just overwhelmed with orders?? I hope and pray nobody is seriously ill!!

That said, the inventory problem at SI has become staggeringly large.
    Uncle likes this.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I gotta agree with you all about the inventory problems! Also, has anyone noticed that the SI forum has been pretty dead lately? A harbinger of things to came? You tell me!
    B I L likes this.
    To find a friend is sometimes easy as to pour a drink, but even harder is to separate the good from those that stink.
    The definition of irony is that change is the only true constant.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by charlzrocks View Post
    I gotta agree with you all about the inventory problems! Also, has anyone noticed that the SI forum has been pretty dead lately? A harbinger of things to came? You tell me!
    Yes I have, was even going to ask about it. This place used to be very active, can't understand what is going on. I had gotten an order last week and the charger I had ordered did not work. I submitted a request for a replacement and never got a reply, the replacement just showed up?

ECF Veteran

Yep. They're obviously in trouble.

Too bad. They used to be great.

ECF Veteran

I just order juice these days. Almost always have my 24 mg ry4 in stock which is a staple.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey guys, First off let me apologize for all of the issues with the inventory. We do have a lot (and I do mean a lot) of hardware on the way but it is taking a long time for us to get it. The factory has a 3-4 week lead time before they start making orders for anyone so it is throwing a wrench in things. Stack 4-8 week shipping on top of that and you get some problems.

Second let me say that we are all doing fine. Imagine is well, she is just off doing other things.

I know it seems like I am not on here very much but I read just about everything that you guys post. It is just difficult to answer the same questions about inventory over and over when there is not much info to give. We do have everything ordered and we have already placed another order for more liquid so we should be getting more before we run out.

We have changed the way that we order now so we should be seeing less and less issues.

Blog Entries

Yay!!!! Thank you Steve!!!! I know I am expecting a paycheck in a few weeks (gotta do the job first) and I am gonna upgrade so... expect a large order from me!!!

I am finally gonna try out a spinner and a MVP so excited.
    EleanorR likes this.
    This civilization is going to stupid itself to death.

Quote Originally Posted by S_Steve View Post
    Hey guys, First off let me apologize for all of the issues with the inventory. We do have a lot (and I do mean a lot) of hardware on the way but it is taking a long time for us to get it. The factory has a 3-4 week lead time before they start making orders for anyone so it is throwing a wrench in things. Stack 4-8 week shipping on top of that and you get some problems.

Second let me say that we are all doing fine. Imagine is well, she is just off doing other things.

I know it seems like I am not on here very much but I read just about everything that you guys post. It is just difficult to answer the same questions about inventory over and over when there is not much info to give. We do have everything ordered and we have already placed another order for more liquid so we should be getting more before we run out.

We have changed the way that we order now so we should be seeing less and less issues.
    You say there is a lot of hardware, anything new? Would love a Nautilus from you guys. *fingers crossed*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast